Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'm glad to hear that this cycle has been normal for you, Bindy, especially after that awful last cycle! Have you tested yet or are you just waiting to see if AF shows? I know what you mean about going for a jog. I never liked running, but once I'm in the habit of going, my body just feels like it needs to go for a run to burn some stress every couple of days. Did you sign up for the colour run? My SIL is coming to visit this weekend and we are doing a 7K St Patrick's Day run. Hopefully I can keep up with her! She just did a half marathon a few weeks ago and I'm not all the way back into running shape yet.

Congrats on the scan results, so impatient! I'm sure that gives you some peace of mind now. It's really happening!!!

Did you get an appointment booked with the dr for your husband, Autumn?

I'm 9 DPO today and was greeted first thing this morning with yet another pregnancy announcement. It seems like the entire world is pregnant right now!

It has been an emotional few days. One of my close friends from high school was in a very bad car accident on Friday and is on life support. There is very likely brain damage and his lungs are smashed. He and his wife just had a new baby earlier in the week and they have twin boys who are almost 2. I am completely heartbroken about this.

I also just found out that a girl I know has been TTC for about a year and she's had 3 MCs (I knew she was pregnant a few months ago, but never heard about a MC). At her 8 week appointment last week (pregnancy #4) the dr said that the baby wasn't developing as expected and yesterday there was no heartbeat. They did a d&c, making this MC #4. She is devastated. She even did multiple hormone injections daily with this pregnancy to try to keep it. This revises my perspective on TTC. While I'm sad that I don't yet have my BFP, I know that I could not emotionally deal with multiple MCs. It also terrifies me.

Sorry, it's cloudy, cold and damp today which isn't helping my mood! I hope everyone else is well!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Gosh dogmom. So sorry for all of your bad news. How heartbreaking for both of your friends.
Could you imagine the blow of just having a baby then your partner being so terribly injured. How sad.
And your friend with the miscarriages. My goodness. I would be devastated. Just a cp and fake positives got me so down. I can't imagine getting so far only to find out there was a problem. I would just die.

Go de-stress with a run! 7k is great. I never went past 5.

I hope everyone else is well. It's been nice and sunny here and feels like spring already. I've finally got my energy back, plus a lot more. It's great. I wake up an hour early and get so much done. It's so wonderful to feel good again. Night and day!

Take care everyone.

10 years ago

So sorry for all your bad news dogmom.

The urologist just phoned. Appointment tomorrow!!! A month earlier! Yeah!!

10 years ago

Sorry about all the bad news Dogmom.

Yay Autumn that's awesome that ur getting in a month early :) let us know how you go.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Yay Autumn!

10 years ago

Dr can't find a cause for the bad SA. So cont with supplements. Retest in 3 months. If no improvement in 6 months IVF. So its back to waiting. No real sollution

10 years ago

I'm glad that your DH was able to get into the dr early, Autumn! Bummer that there isn't a magic solution at this point. Maybe it was just a bad batch for his SA?

Glad you are feeling more energized, Divact! When are you moving into your new apartment?

Have you tested yet, Bindy?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

So I tested about 4 days ago got two faint positives and the decided to test again this morning and got a negative so looks like I had a chemical :( so just waiting for my period to show up.

Who's next to test?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Oh Bindy I am so sorry. This is so unfair!

10 years ago

Hi Bindy, were they the same brand of tests? You ok?

Autumn, it's such a shame that they couldn't offer any answers. I bet you a million diapers that you will have your bfp before 6 months anyway.

Hi dogmom, we started moving some things this weekend and we are aiming to move the rest next weekend. We may reliant the apartment first though, in which case we won't move until the weekend after probably.

How is everyone? Hope you all are well!

I'm gaining way to much weight and my doctor is "concerned" now. :(. Ladies, lose as much as you can before getting pregnant so they will back off some!!!

Have a good week everyone!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo