Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Autumn, at least you know what the problem is now and can work on finding a solution. April is so much closer than it seems. It's only one month away and during that month you can just relax and take it easy and not stress over all this TTC business. Do something nice for both of you!! Maybe a weekend somewhere romantic?

There are so many solutions now days for every fertility problem and I am so sure that once you start one of them you will get pregnant so quickly. I feel like it's even easier to get pregnant once you are using a treatment than just trying the natural way. Ladies always seem to get pregnant in just a few cycles using treatments...

You are so lucky to already have a child, though I know that right now, that might not be enough to comfort you. That second one will be on the way soon and all of this will be far behind you.

10 years ago

Thank you Bindy

Thanks for the info Makiet. He was on Stamina grow for 6 months. Will try the Ginseng! He is also drink Spem improve or something like that.

Thankss Divact. Just wish I was we were one of those couples that get pregnant quickly on fertility treatment. Just feel like the 7 months of clomid and the 2 on femara were a waste. (ok I am still busy with the second round, but it doesn't help if there is an egg, but no swimmers to get to it). And I love my son dearly, but that does not take the longing for another child away. It still hurts...People are more understanding when you struglle with the first. With the second..not so much. None of my friends understand, because they all feel that I have one, so why complain. But I think I will take a break next month. Just give my body 1 unmedicated cycle.

10 years ago

Autumn, I understand. The longing for a child is so strong. I can easily imagine that it is still just as strong for a second or third. I can't wait for the day when you tell us all that you are pregnant! It might seem so far away now, but it will go fast now that you know what is wrong.

Dogmom, how is your hand?

Bindy, the color run sounds like so much fun! Do it! :)

How is everyone else?

Looking forward to the weekend here! I've been so busy lately. I have a million doctors appointments and we signed for our new apartment so we have to start the process of moving. Exciting but so much to do! We have a month to get everything organized, but as busy as we are it's going to be crazy.

Have a nice weekend everyone. TGIF

10 years ago

Hi everyone!

Did you get your tendons fixed Dogmom? Ironic Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. At least it sounds like you and Bindy are getting skinny! I haven't had a chance to go to the gym for ages thanks to work. Actually my job is pretty bad for being pregnant- no time for the gym, constantly worrying about infection risks and lifting my case in the wrong way.

Autumn- Makiet was told the same thing about her ovaries though and then bang pregnant that week! So maybe it was just a bad batch. I hope your dh isn't feeling too down about it. Must have been hard news to swallow. April is a month away, but I don't think you should stop trying. It really is still worth a shot! Regardless, I hope it can be fixed easily. I read sometimes the man might actually just need antibiotics for an infection.

Shiloh I strongly believe temping helped me. I think I was stopping trying too early before. It's really fun picking out the pattern as it emerges.

Time is crawling for me. I only hit 12 weeks this Saturday so I still don't know if there's really a baby in there. My first scan is next week. I had my first appointment a couple of weeks ago- which started to make me feel like "sh!t just got real"...although I still only had a quick chat about stuff with the midwife, had some blood taken and booked the scan. I did get a showbag for my trouble though. So I'm still living a lie. I'm not showing either. Some days my tum seems a bit rounder but then it's normal the next day. Really worried about my first scan. I don't want to start from scratch. Really want to be able to fully commit to being excited.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Just a quick message to wish u all a good weekend and have some much needed relaxing and chill time we all need it!

Af finally arrived today and boy she's a bloody bitch ! With severe cramps I'm heading to bed. Will be in a better moon when am pain free lol xxxx

10 years ago

So sorry to hear about the SA results, Atumn! But now you at least know what's going on and can work towards a solution. His swimmers were able to knock you up once, so I'm sure it will happen again. It does stink that you've been taking meds for this long for no reason.

Congrats on finding a new apartment, Divact! I know you will enjoy having a larger space and you'll have fun decorating the baby room now.

Let us know how your fist scan goes, So Impatient! I think that will really make it feel "real" for you!

Sorry AF arrived for you, Shiloh. Hopefully next cycle you get your BFP.

Went to the dr this morning and I'm now sporting a lovely cast that covers half of my arm and hand. I get to wear it for at least 2 weeks. It is the tendonitis that I diagnosed online (Dr Google was correct for once!).

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Congrats on the apartment and Goodluck with the move Divact!

Goodluck for your first scan soimpatient. I am sure that your little bean is kicking up a storm in there. Let us know how it went.

Sorry that AF arrived Shiloh

Sorry that you are in a splint dogmom. Hopefully it does the trick and you are painfree soon.

I am still an emotional mess at the moment. I go from denial, to making plans for ivf, to hoping, to frustration and the list goes on. Just wish the urologist will phone with a cancellation so that we can get in sooner.

10 years ago

Dogmom sorry that u had to get a cast least it's only for 2 weeks.

Autumn I hope April comes quick for you so you can sort everything out and where you will go from there.

Shiloh I'm sorry that AF came :(

So Impaiitent let us know how ur first scan goes.

Divact and Makiet how are things going with you both?

Currently I'm in the tww on cd25 and I think about 10dpo. Have been really bloated and not feeling the best of late, hate it when i get sick however Am a little happier this cycle as I've actually made it to cd25 instead of my crazy three periods in 1 months. All signs pointed to ovulation so hopefully it finally means I did.
To take my mind off everything I have been going for a jog every afternoon it's only 1-2kms but it's fun and clears my head. Am heading to Sydney in a few weeks time which will be a nice change.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Ooh Bindy... maybe this is it?

One more week in the cast Dogmom.

I finally had the scan and there really is a live human in there. And it's viable. Very relieved my tum is getting round and sticking out for a reason! I'm actually 12w5d today.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Great that you made it to CD 25 and that you ovulated! . Well done on the exercise. Wish I could get my lazy but to run.

Yeah soimpatient. So happy that your little bean is viable. Now its real. And you are basically in the safe second trimester! when are you going for a gender scan?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo