Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Lol autumn you can't go on strike.....remember how that didn't really work for so Impaitient

I think I might just go do the colour run. I have been good and going for a 2-3km jog everyday :) so happy. I have just gave up testing and caring about ttc. Just enjoying other things in life atm well trying to. It's nice to focus on fitness :)
Mind you all in saying that I prob will get to next cycle and break down caring again.....but a break is a break lol

Dogmom hope the doc can figure out what's wrong with ur wrists hope it gets better soon.

I have a wedding to go to in November that's 10hrs drive away..... Looking forward to that :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Hi guys so I had a minor brake down but I'm ok now still no af but do have brown pinky cm so think she is on her way for sure!

I decided to go but a thermometer and how to I track my temp? Never done it b4 so any help is a blessing thanks guys xxxx

10 years ago

Shiloh tracking temp is easy make sure u get a basal body temp one and when u wake up in the morning make sure that the thermometer is next to ur bed so you don't get up the first thing u do is take ur temp and write it down. Just make sure you don't walk or get up ect. Works best when u have just woke up ect.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

What's the dif between a body digital and a basal thermometer ?

10 years ago

The basal once gives u a temp of for eg: 36.45 degrees Celsius instead of just 36 degrees. U need it to be to two decimal points to chart correctly.

10 years ago

My heart is breaking. DH SA came back.
Low sperm count
Abnormal morphology
Abnormal Movement
Low Motility
Can only get app with urologist in April.
All I want to do is cry

10 years ago

Oh and this is in the report:
"From a statistical point of view, he falls in the sub-fertile group with a poor prognosis. The statistical chance for him to fertilise his wife under normal circumstances is less than 10%. Special procedures e.g AI, IVF or ICSI should be considered."

10 years ago

So getting my 200th post out of the way.... Maybe by 300 we will have better news.

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Autumn

10 years ago

Aaaawwwhh so sorry Autumn!!

Have you tried Staminagro - can buy it at Dischem and for fertility he has to take 4 tablets every evening it takes about 90 days for a mans body to produce sperm so there will only be a change after 3 months, but my DH was taking it for 4 months when I fell pregnant. I also gave him one tablet Siberian ginseng every night also for what it is worth. MUST be SIBERIAN ginseng - also at Dischem ( had a hard time finding it cause it is not kept by the normal Ginseng)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo