Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

OMG!!!!!!! I'm not getting excited but........... I was needing the loo when I got back from karate with my daughter. And said what the heck! And peed on a stick and a very very faint line appeared after a min! So test still wet I have used these for a while and never had this at all! So fingers x it's not an evap! Which I think it might be! I'm just excited that the test do work even if that's the case because I was thinking it was a bad batch! Lol any excuss really hahaha

10 years ago

So Shiloh? Positive?

10 years ago

I posted a pic!! I'm going crazy here have a look n use tools please I can see the line in person from double arms length but this camera is rubbish! Don't want to get my hopes up! I used cheap internet ones n got very very faint pos or I think evaps then did a cb just now at 11:30 pm so not fmu? .?.????? Aahhhhhh call the nut house here I come!!!

10 years ago

Ok so I got like 40 cheapy net ones and been POAS since 6dpo! I know but I'm not right in the head! Anyway I was sure they were a bad batch at not even an evap no nothing nada! Then at 10po I got a very very very faint + but no enough to convince me so been POAS loads hehe ;) same thing but not getting any stronger! So I had my dh POAS to see if the line came up like an evap. It didn't so I went out and got a cb + and I can see it no probs but I still wasn't convinced so I took it apart :$ and the - line is on paper but the | is on plastic. And the control line. So my question is ... If it's on plastic and I held it to the light on it's own can this be an evap? On plastic? I'm not the smartest and like I said not totally convinced!

10 years ago

Hi Shiloh,

My advise would be go out and buy a clearview digital and pee on that. You are going to drive yourself nuts with cheapies especially if it is still less than 16DPO.

Good luck - fingers crossed for your BFP

10 years ago

The last test I used was a clear blue plus. Think il wait a couple more days then test again :)

10 years ago

You should do the color run, Bindy! I haven't done one, but some of my friends did last summer and they said it was really fun.

Any updates, Autumn?

Welcome, Shiloh! I hope you get your BFP soon! I have stopped testing entirely because it is too depressing.

In latest drama, I've been having some terrible pain in my left thumb and wrist for several weeks. I keep thinking that it will go away, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better, even with icing it, etc. Dr. Google thinks it is a type of tendonitis that is commonly found in pregnant women. Of course. Who else do you know that gets an injury common in pregnant women, but who isn't pregnant??? It's doubly insulting: I have a hurt wrist AND I'm not pregnant. Oh well. going to the Dr on Thursday to get it checked out. Will probably have to wear a splint for 4-6 weeks. Lovely.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Any updates from the pregnant ladies?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your wrist Dogmom. Murphy is a b*tch. Hope that the doctor can sort it out without a brace.

I am on CD5. Had a nice short cycle last month. I think the Femara is just aiding my normal cycle, instead of changing it.. Used to have 21-24 day cycles before the pill and clomid.

I am glad to hear that the meds are working Bindy! PCOS does suck a lot! But I agree with you on not testing anymore. I dont think I can handle white tests or false lines anymore. Its just too depressing. The color run looks like fun!

10 years ago

Looked at your tests, sorry that AF came Shiloh. Blue dyes are evil. (well all tests for me LOL)

wow, I am almost at 200 posts! maybe I should also go on strike till I get a BFP. LOL

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo