Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

OMG CONGRADULATIONS So Impaitient. This is awesome news :D

Make sure you stay on like Divact has k and keep us up to date with everything :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Yay yay yay yay yay! Mine didn't get as dark as the control line until at least 15 or 16 dpo......and yes I did two a day until it did. :)

I'm so happy for you so impatient!

Dogmom, I agree with so impatient. If you know it will make your life hell, then that's when you will get pregnant, lol. Or just after. I could see it happening the month after you are in the clear if you don't take a break.

10 years ago

Congrats soimpatient!!! I am so happy for you! Hope you have a very healthy pregnancy!

Divact. I think 10kg is a healthy aim. And as long as the baby is growing fine, ignore the doctor :)

Dogmom, I agree, You will probably get a BFP that puts your due date in that time or just before. Murphy always works like that.

I am still here, lurking. But not as active on the site as I was before Christmas. Guess I am just down because it didnt happen yet. I don't know whether to go back to my dr or not. But will def go May. I just really thought the clomid would work. Never once did it even cross my mind that it wouldnt. I am on the last prescribed dose (took 1 unprescribed 1). Waiting to O sometime next week. But I have to be honest and say I just dont hope anymore. And I also dont want a nov/dec date, just for the fact that our school year starts in Jan, so I dont want my baby to be that close to the end of a school year and be almost a year younger than his/her peers.

But I am happy to see that there are more BFPs on this forum. Next Bindy and Dogmom!

10 years ago

Cangratulations Soimpatient!! That is such wonderful news!
So happy for you! Enjoy every moment.

10 years ago

I'm also still lurking, hoping and waiting for a BFP for each and everyone of you.
Just been really sick, can't pick my head up without pucking.
Did not imagine the happy event turning into this. Dr threatening to admit me if it continues.

On a happy note - going for our first sonar tomorrow then I wil be 10weeks exactly. Come on 12weeks I wanna feel better.

10 years ago

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I had a feeling that you'd get the first BFP of the year! Congrats!!! Have you told your DH yet?

Sorry to hear that you've been so sick. Makiet! I hope the next 2 weeks passes very quickly and that you start to feel better soon. The first sonar is very exciting!

Sorry you're feeling down, Autumn. This whole process really takes a toll. I keep telling myself that it will happen when it's supposed to happen.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Thanks everyone! I'll give the lines another look tomorrow.

I booked my first doctor's appointment in two weeks though. I did it secretly at work so got quite the thrill out of that one. Was really weird telling a stranger that I'm pregnant.

Yes, there's no way I could keep it from dh. I did lie to him the first day when I saw my first light positive and then laid the FRER out for him.

Well we have been a very slow forum, but when it rains it pours, so maybe there are a few more on the way!

I've been getting sporadic light cramps and I'm very gassy. Just hope it's darker tomorrow!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Makiet and so impatient, I can't help but laughing at you both! Ms sucks!!! I'm at 12 weeks on Saturday and it's not better yet. I just can't wait to feel better too and less tired. So impatient, the gas ain't going away hon. I had to start wearing maternity clothes at 9.5 weeks because of the bloat!!!

I agree, when it rains it pours on this forum. I hope for each of you also to get it soon and I know in my heart that you will.

Autumn, glad to see you back on! I won't really worry what some French doctor tells me about my weight. I'm aiming for 12 kilos max (now that I've put on 3.4 in under three months when my goal was 0!). We'll see.

10 years ago

So I've been slightly depressed lately feels like its never going to happen for me and maybe I should just move on with my life and forget about ttc
In other news I have to go see my GP soon every time DH & I have sex I get slight spotting afterwards, this all started happening not long after I started on the metformin. I'm hoping its just something that metformin has made happen but I decided to consult dr google and it came up a few reasons or cervical cancer, so now I'm freaking out about that

Makiet & Divact I hope the morning sickness passes and that you both get to start enjoying ur pregnancies a bit more without the sickness all the time. so Impatient hopefullyu won't get morning sickness, enjoy being pregnant :)

Dogmom and Autumn I know that you will both get your bfp's soon I just have a feeling it will be soon for you both.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Awe. It will happen. It will happen for all of you. I hope it will be fast.

My ms is better! Now I have a cold though, lol. This too shall pass...right?

How is everyone else? Where are you all in your cycles?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo