Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I've gave up this month with temping, I'm over ttc month......I'm just over everything :(
So I'm just concentrating getting back onto my lowGI diet n taking my metformin as well as exercising. Will start temping and trying properly again next cycle.
Here's to all of you wonderful ladies getting bfps this month :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

So a mate of mine had a little baby boy today, his adorable Im So happy for them but at the same time just a tad bit jealous :(
Hope everyone is enjoying the new year

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Today is CD 1 for me ): These 40+ day cycles are killing me! Even though there was less than 5% chance this cycle (Nevermind the fact that we were also dealing with feverish swimmers) it is still a big disappointment.

My new health plan started this month and my dr (who
I really like) is not covered under the new plan. Hopefully I can find one who won't make me wait the full 12 months of ttc before exploring other options. This is cycle #7 since going off bc and I never dreamed that I wouldn't be pregnant by now.

Anyways, just feeling very down in the ttc area lately. 2 more pregnancy announcements over the holidays.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Full sympathies Dogmom. You are more than entitled to wallow a bit on CD1. I had a bfn today on an ic. It's either 8dpo or 11dpo. So either still OK or I'm out.

I am also going to focus on losing weight. I am sure that's the reason.

Dogmom it can take 3-6 months off bc before your lining gets back to normal, so you could see it as 1-4 months of "real" cycles rather than 7! I'm almost at my one year anniversary off bc.:(

I've had 2 recent birth announcements too. One has really annoyed me actually. The way it's been handled that is. Essentially I know about it indirectly (no response to my congratulations), but now everyone keeps asking me about it. It's like I'm totally out of the loop, yet suddenly responsible for the birth announcement (which I refuse to accept responsibility for-don't actually even know details just that it's here!)!

Never mind, let's all get skinny! Bindy-you're already there anyway!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Hi girls. I hope everyone is well!

Dogmom, I agree with So Impatient. It can take a while after bc for everything to get back to normal. I was off for 4 months before I even started actively trying, then it took 6 months, so ten in all.

I do have. Friend who just for pregnant after 2 months off the pill. I already got my bfp and yet I'm still jealous that she got hers so quickly. She is a bit younger though...but still. It really just is different for every woman and every pregnancy.

Bindy, so impatient, keep up it with your diets. Good for you! I am promising myself that as soon as I can again, I will diet and Lose all this extra weight. I wish I lost some before. My gyno gave me a really dirty look when I asked if 10 kilos should be my target max weight gain. She wanted much less!!! :(

Hi autumn!

10 years ago

Clearly your French gyno! Haha.. how much does she want you to gain? 10kgs sounded reasonable to me! I though fluid was at least 5? Shows how much I know.

10 years ago

When your BMi is over 26, they don't want you to stay between 7 and 9. You're not supposed to gain any during the first trimester if your overweight. Hahahahaha. Good luck. I'm already at the max recommended weight gain for normal sized ladies for the end of the first trimester and I've still got two weeks to go. Lol.

She actually won't notice though, because for some reason, she accidentally put my weight as 2 kilos too high. Maybe she thought I was lying. At least if she weighs me next time, it will look like a barely gained anything, lol. I'm cheatin'!

How is everyone?

10 years ago

Haha it's funny how she doesn't trust you! Just add 2kg to whatever the lying patients say! I think it was on purpose too out of distrust! At least you get some leeway!

I had "af like" cramps yesterday, but nothing after. I really thought that was the end. I think I might be 10do today though so that would have been early! You never know I could get pregnant - I have plans for something in October.

10 years ago

Lol, Divact! Way to beat the system! 10 kg sounded reasonable to me, too. I really have no idea what is "normal" - I've seen women at both extreems: 5 kg all the way to 30+ kg.

Any update so impatient?

I know that 7 cycles is nowhere close to "long" - I'm just sick of TTC! Sigh. And my next delimma is what to do if we don't get a BPF this cycle or possibly next cycle. Since late Nov-Christmas is make or break for my business, it will be a huge problem if I'm due during that time. So, do we keep trying or quit for a couple of months? I just know, because things have an ironic way of happening, that I'll get a BFP with a due date during that time. :/ But, I don't want to miss out on any opportunities, either. Gah! The things we stress about!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Major update Dogmom! I have my bfp! Well several. I first started seeing very light smudges on my ics 2 days ago. Yesterday I got light lines on my dollar store and the FRER said YES! I still didn't want to jinx it so checked again. Today dollar store was darker and Clearblue digi (felt so luxurious breaking it out- it's the Ferrari of hpts) said Pregnant, 1-2 weeks!

I just hope it's all OK. The lines are nothing like the here one day, gone the next thin ones I got with the cp, but they're still not as dark as the control, although I think I'm only 12dpo. I do get afternoon positives on the ics though as well (yes, just constantly checking).

This took nearly a year! I may have to lose out on a concert I have booked now just after my estimated due date (Sept 20). Dogmom if you gamble your livelihood, I'm sure you'll get yours too!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo