Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Girls, I'm really sorry everyone is having such a bad month. Everyone seems so down right now. I wish there was something to say or do to make it better. I know anything I could say to try to cheer everyone up would probably just make it worse. :(

I'm sending happy thoughts toward each of you!!!!! Ponies, unicorns, rainbows, lollipops, puppies, kittens, shoes, shopping, wine, jello shots (hehehe), bunny rabbits, finger monkeys (Google it! Google it now!!!!!!! I dare you not to go "aaaawwweee" when you see it), seeing a really pretty skinny girl trip and fall, beach vacations, and it can go on and on and on....happy thoughts!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks Divact. You just made me laugh. And awwww....

10 years ago

we all should definitely try and stick around - how else will we know how divact's pregnancy is going?

i have a bit of a feel good story for everyone - a teacher at school who i have been talking to about ttc - she has been trying for 6 years - at least 2 rounds of IVF. Well she announced her pregnancy the other day. It made me a little sad at first (i'm just real stressed!) but it also gave me hope. I feel like that is something i can try and hold onto.

Hang in there everyone!!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

That is a nice story Wendy. A friend told me a similar story recently too. 6 years as well.

It's why I know every one of you will get your BFP's even if it takes what seems like forever. 6 years sucks, but I know everyone here would do anything for that BFP so 6 years (of torture for sure) is nothing and would be long forgotten once that BFP comes along...

I know it won't make anyone feel better, but I really feel like shit, lol.
I've been nauseous for days now. :( Nauseous in the metro and at work really sucks. And this is just the beginning. I'm telling myself it is worth it - it means things are going well inside and I know it won't last forever, but boy it sucks. And I haven't even puked yet but the aversions are getting really strong. Must be a girl!

I had my first major mood swing last night!!! Funny now thinking back on it. My POOR BF!!!!!!!

I came late at 10 and he was supposed to have done dinner (for once). Something really easy. On the way home, I was thinking about different things in the fridge and it was making me feel sick...vegetables, rice, rice noodles... Anyway, I get home and he had f'ed up dinner!!! It was only half done and he had done the wrong thing. He had cooked rice and vegetables that I had left-over from lunch instead of the stir fry veggies and noodles that were for dinner. I flipped out!!! The very things that were making me turn green on the way home were sitting on the stove!!!! I just yelled at him.
"How could you mess this up? It was supposed to be so easy!!!! You're impossible!!! You never cook and now when I get home late and starving and for once you were supposed to have dinner ready so I wouldn't have to do it, and you mess it up????"

I started balling my eyes out still yelling at the poor guy who started getting mad as well (anyone would have - I was sooo mean) and he's trying to fix it by making something else but I secretly know that anything else he makes will make me want to vomit too...and I just kept yelling at the poor guy. I apologized a few minuets later, but still, I feel terrible. Hormones, fatigue and hunger do not mix!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!!!

10 years ago

My faint lines got darker and got a convincing positive last night. Woke up this mornng with cramps, neg digi. This afternoon stark white tests and spotting. Chemical. I am heartbroken. Test nr 203469 if you want to see.

10 years ago

I'm so sorry autumn

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

I'm too scared to test again

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Hi Autumn. Are you definitely out now? I had a look at the test and you're right. Looked positive. So sorry about digi bfns.

Hope your bf is having a nice weekend divact! how'd your first scan go btw? Triplets?

I'm 9dpo and had a panic today that my period came and I have a luteal phase defect. But it was just general discharge. *phew* still wish it was leukorrhea though! so I'm still not expecting bfp but hoping that with temps I have a normal length lh phase at least.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Sorry I only just read all comments today, Divact just remember u have a reason for the mood swings.

So impatient glad it wasnt ur period, I have my fingers crossed that u'll get ur bfp this month.

Autumn I'm sorry about the digi bfn

I'm currently 14dpo and period is due but no show atm, I tested on 8dpo and it was a bfn so I figure with temping I'll have a fair idea when my period will show up anyway. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend......it's currently in the high 30's here not a fan of the heat.

10 years ago

Autumn, what day is af due? Are you 100% sure? Did you try the digi in the morning?

Chemicals are so hard. So are those f'ing faint lines that are there one day and gone the next even when it's not a cp. The only thing I can say about. Chemical though, is it means that you are still fertile.... Mine kind of gave me hope in a sense. I at least knew we both could get that far.

Bindy, you're sure you don't want to try again? 8 dpo was realllly early to try.

So impatient, you haven't given in to your urge to pee on sticks yet ( or into a cup so you can use a dropper!!! Miss science experiment)??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo