Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Lol so impatient I really want to travel again lol and would love to come back in April as it will be the DH and mine 1st wedding anniversary lol so Divact I may just be back in April :) just got to make sure that both DH and I can get time off work ect I'll be in London in April.

So impatient least it seems the lady at the chemist must have thought u looked young and needed the morning after pill. I actually used it once also when I was 20 and didn't want kids was at Uni ect.....ur right thinking back now I really didn't need to take it seeing as this getting preg things is a lot harder than they make out in school

Dogmom have you seen the doc?

I had my blood test done yesterday and can't get a doc appt till the 5th dec!!!! I can't wait over a week for results I wish they would just ring me and let me know what my results are stupid health system!

Seeing as its after midnight here in Australia I'm techincally 10dpo and I haven't tested so proud but DH starts work at 3:30am and will be up at 2:45am so am thinking of testing in the morning as DH won't be here and I have a little pile of Internet cheapies just sitting there waiting to be used and I'm so weak when it comes to testing when I'm alone at home but so don't want to see a bfn. Might see if I can hold out till 13dpo...

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Test! Test! Test! Test! :)

OK ladies, remember the lists So Impatient had us starting of reasons to be glad you are not pregnant? I think I found something for everyone to think about.
Click on the link below and understand why you should be glad that you are not pregnant. You could look like this!!!!

http://juicefriends.com/photos-octuplets-mom-nadya-suleman.html

10 years ago

I am at home with sick son. Promise i'll reply properky when I am back at work thursday. Of course I broke down and tested. And we all know my faint lines by now. (But it was 2 different brands today...)But not getting excited. Will test tomorrow with FMU and let you know.

10 years ago

Wow, Divact. That is nuts. It is really not natural for humans to carry that many babies at once. Sad that 3 of them are disabled.

Sorry you had a rotten day, so impatient, but I'm still laughing about the pharmacist trying to give you the morning after pill!!!

April is during the busy time of year for my business, so it's not likely that I can steal away to London then. Sad.

December 5 is a long time to wait, Bindy! Keep us posted.

I hope your son feels better soon, Autumn! And for your retest tomorrow!

I called my Dr yesterday morning and got an appointment for this morning. Sunday afternoon I had some light pink spotting when I wiped and then yesterday afternoon I had a little brown spotting when I wiped. I don't normally spot before my period arrives. The person I spoke with at the Dr's office wanted to know how old I was before she would set up an appointment for me to come in for a blood test. Apparently she thought I was "old" because they made it a priority to see me today. During the middle of the night last night I woke up with the worst cramps and shooting pains, especially on my left side (not normal) and I thought for sure that I was having an ectopic. They finally went away after about 3 hours. And now I have my period. Of course. When I called to cancel my appointment this morning the woman (same from yesterday) was surprised and said that it was strange that it just started after this long and because of my age. Not sure what to think about the age comments. After this 45 day cycle, I will never believe that I'm actually pregnant if it ever happens. Anyway, I'm finally on CD 1. Hallelujah! I am SO done with TTC!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Omg Dogmom - so all you had to do was make the appointment! That's what your body was waiting for! Hope you can manage with your walking frame to the clinic. You really should start temping this cycle; I'm cursing myself for not doing it sooner. Now I should try and figure out what kind of business is busy in April?! The wedding business probably picks up around then. Or it might be calving season? Hope you're not spending your life on some farm up to your elbows inseminating cows? That can't be good psychologically for a ttc-er! Hmmm all I think about when I think Colorado is snow... maybe you take people rafting?

Btw- I rubbed out that story - bit detailed. Who knows how many people that woman told. Kind of like wiping my tracks in the snow. Glad I could amuse you all! *sigh*

"Don't listen to so impatient?" Bindy if you know what's good for you, you'll book for June! Anyway whatever- of course just keep us informed if you do want to meet. I'm actually starting to think I should call myself so patient.

Autumn - can't believe it's more faint lines. Hope your son feels better!

I agree Dec 5 is ages away! I think that's actually my test date. I'm going to try to use temps to guide me on whether to bother testing or not, although I'm weak too! Also Divact's stash is burning a hole in my cupboard!

Today was still a pretty sh!tty day too btw. I think it's turning into a pattern.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Dogmom - good old murphy's law does it again :-/ at least the wait is over so you know where you stand - i still think that's the hardest part of ttc - also the worst coz your brain is not naturally inclined to wait like that! well mine isn't anyway!!

soimpatient - i hate when the suck days come one after the other, i hope you catch a break soon!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok so I caved and tested this morning
On top of that DH hit a kangaroo this morning and smashed the front of the car up but his fine thankfully. But now have to pay to get that fixed.
Good news move into the new house week before Xmas.
So has been a mixed day of emotions not sure how I feel at the moment

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

BFN. Dont know why I get F*king fake lines. I dont look at my tests after the time limit. Anyway. I am done TTC. I have to learn to accept that I didnt get untill 30 like they said and infertility came at 29. I will still stalk you guys :) really hope you all get a BFP soon.

10 years ago

Sucks Autumn! Unfortunately if you wait for me - I think you'll be stalking this forum Forever!

Sucks for your bfn as well Bindy. Mind you, aren't you and Autumn 9dpo? I'm 6dpo, but not really even tempted because I know our timing was soooo sh!t this month. Hanging our hat on two chances. One 4 days before O and one day after O. Dr Google says chances are slim. Glad your dh is OK Bindy! That would have been a pretty serious accident! Bloody kangaroos!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

So impatient I'm 10dpo so I'm certain it's a neg this month so just waiting for my period now it's due on Friday.

Autumn I'm so sorry :( least u have ur little boy

DH and I have decided to have a break next month from TTC will still talk to you all and see how everyone is going but just won't be temping or anything like that. I'm just getting too depressed with it all plus next month is so busy with moving house and Xmas ect.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo