Community post

Discussion

BBT above coverline for 20 days??

So I had a normal cycle last month with spotting starting on cd13, as expected. Usually my bbt drops no later than cd3 after my period. Usually it drops when my period is due. However, this month I had normal bleeding, a little lighter than last month but my temps have stayed above coverline going on 20 days now but hpts are still negative.

What could be causing my bbt not to drop?

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm sorry, I'm just starting to learn about temping so I don't really know what might be going on.

However, I did read that temps above cover +
line for more than 18 days would normally indicate pregnancy. I also read that if your temp is above for over 18 days without a positive hpt then you should call your doctor. I'm not sure what may be causing it though :/

I hope all is well!

~Sarah Our 3rd cycle was the charm! User Image Tips For Trying To Conceive

12 years ago

So for 21 days it was above coverline at 97.7 to 97.9. Yesterday it took a huge dip to 97.3 and today it's back to 97.9. I really don't know why this pattern. Is it possible to still be pregnant and not have enough hcg yet??

I'm really hoping.....

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi

are your temps still up?

User Image Please click my Dragons & Eggs xxx User Image

12 years ago

OK, so I am now at CD 19 of the next cycle and my temps have not dropped yet since last cycles ovualtion. I would normally drop to 97.5 after my period but I continue to teeter on 97.9 which is normally above coverline for me. I took a test again this morning thinking that a pos would show by now but I just can't make since of these temps.

I keep reading that the bbt is the best way to figure out your body and if you might be pregnant but I am so confused by this chart.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am also having trouble with the bbt chart, since ovulation all my temps have been high. Tomorrow wll be day 18 for me and not much of a sign for pregnancy or AF (so I am hoping for the best). All my temps for the past 17 days have been 97.6 and above, my cover lin is 97.3, this morning my temp was 98.0. I am really hoping for a positive, I took a test two days ago and my daughter accidently flushed it (lol), so I am not sure what it said. If I don't get AF tomorrow and my temp still high, I will take a test the day after. I am so nervous, I pray this is the month.

****Baby Dust for you all****

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo