Community post

Discussion

20 DPO

I am now 20 DPO. I tested at 13 DPO and 15 DPO and had a BFN but now I feel like I might really get a BFP. I have sore boobs which I never get, not even during AF..and you can see the blue veins in them! Also, feeling HUNGRY as ever even though I have eaten several times today...when last two weeks I barely wanted to eat anything. I have weird crampy/bloated feeling in my stomach and have had daily headaches. I tried to test today and the test came up with an error so Im gonna try to test again tomorrow...I really hope this is it!

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

20DPO...Wow...it would seem very possible for a BFP!! Keep us informed, and let us know the outcome of the test. SSBD to youuu... :)

Hoping for a !! to all who are TTC!

12 years ago

Sorry about the test error today - how frustrating!

If you're really 20 dpo I'd say you have a great chance of seeing a BFATP tomorrow! If you have any cheap tests lying around you might even be able to get a bfp later today (if you hold it awhile)

~Sarah Our 3rd cycle was the charm! User Image Tips For Trying To Conceive

12 years ago

I'm also 20dpo and I've had about 6 BFN!!! It's driving me insane becuase I feel preggo, I have all of the same symptoms that I did with my last pregnancy. My hubby keeps telling me to be patient because this happened with our last one too. I got about 15 BFN before the BFP. It's become completely consuming!! I hope you get a BFP soon!! GL!

12 years ago

Gosh, I'm 17 dpo. You've given me some comfort. My boobs and nipples are also sore and that never happens to me, even when breastfeeding! It started with the right one yesterday, and now the left one is sore. Also I swear they are much bigger and the veins are poking out of them.
My AF was due on Sunday. I've had like 3 BFNs now. It just sucks when you totally think you are prego and no test will show it. I keep having a vivid dream EVERY night that I can sit and recall. And I RARELY dream. lol
So cool!
I've only been taking $1 ones but tmw for sure we are picking up a First Response test

Well I would love for you to keep me posted!
I hope this is OUR month! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Hello Ladies, This strand def. has given me some hope, My husband and I have been tryning for 2yrs, Iv been taking a med that regulates me and so I have AF every 28 days my last AF was Sep. 17th I had super light Pink spoting (only lasted an hr) on Oct. 9th ever since I have had every symptom you can think of, Im 20dpo and I have no sign of AF, took a HPT this morning and BFN! When I was prego with my daughter I didnt get a BFP til I was 7-8 wks Im so frustrated since I have all the symptoms but not the (+) sign. Is it possible that bc my first pregnancy was so hard to detect this one could be as well? Thanks so much ladies and good luck to you all!

12 years ago

Good luck candice! Any Bfp yet?

12 years ago • Post starter

going thru same thing.
20 dpo
lots of symptoms
had short light spotting time of period
had a bunch if bfn
very frustrating, if I am I want to be able to get excited, I feel like I am but need the positive to be sure, scarry when you hear people say took so long for bfp

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo