Community post

Discussion

Ttc after ectopic pregnancy

Hello ladies,
Is it me!? Or when you get the first bfp on a hpt you're filled with joy, thinking only the best. Well that was me. In February of this year I got my bfp after 6months of ttc in after a chemical pregnancy. Only to be told that my pregnancy wasn't viable. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I'm still trying to put them together. I had my surgery to remove my baby whose heartbeat I heard at 6wks 4days.. That surgery resulted in the removal of my right tube. Now we're back at again keeping faith, and trusting in God completely that I'll be able to conceive again.my question for anyone whose had an ectopic pregnacy but went on to have a normal pregnancy. How did u stay positive month after month getting bfn? I'm currently still in my tww and staying hopeful

Brittmommylife

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I had an ectopic pregnancy in feb/march as well. I didn't lose a tube, but that increases my chances of another ectopic which terrifies me. I am on month 7 TTC after the ectopic with no bfp yet. I did have a cyst last month that kept me from ovulated and ruptured and hurt like heck.

Month 7
7dpo
I have lost a lot of hope over the past 7 months, but there is still a glimmer! I can't give you any advice other than to try not to stress, it can make it all that much harder to conceive.

10 years ago

I kno what you mean this month 6 for me...i really hope u get your BFP soon as u can relate to me & my ectopic...its the worst feeling ever..praying we both recieve our rainbow babies really soon!!!

Brittmommylife

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo