Community post

Discussion

HCG Levels????

Well I am almost 5 weeks and I had my HCG levels were checked yesterday they were a whopping 457!!! I'm like how are they so high and Im so early? The Nurse says well you maybe further than you think??? I'm definitely scared now, I thought high HCG levels early in meant multiples or poss eptopic pregnancy???? HELP SOMEONE ANY AND ALL INSIGHT WOULD HELP!

7 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

It's all good...I'm sure ur fine. Here's a chart to show u approximately where ur levels should be based on the weeks.

http://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

No stress...ur not doing very well at relaxing, missy!! =))

10 years ago

Thanks Dakotagurrl. Lol you seem to be such a positive person-I guess I am a bit of a worry wart. I got scared because I have a history of having multiples (triplets) and my HCG was thru the roof very early on (I found out about the triplets at 6 weeks)

10 years ago • Post starter

Well I will gladly accept one if u have too many lol. Try and relax, u'll know soon enough, then we can discuss how and when I will pick him or her up etc etc hahaha! ;D)

10 years ago

And I'm actually not very positive at all lol, I just dont believe in stressing out over something thats all speculation. All the stress takes a toll on the body (and baby), then only to find out it was nothing like what u thought is was and u wasted all that time worrying. One day at a time!!

10 years ago

Good deal! The triplets didn't survive past 19 weeks and 4 days I think (long story) but I ha e currently 6 children (5girls and 1 boy,he was my last)..

6 kids...wow mama, u are a patient woman! Kudos to u, I dont think I could have 6 kids and still keep my sanity lol. How old are they?

I'm so sorry for ur losses. I cant even begin to imagine how hard that must have been for u and ur family. Ur a very strong woman!! {hugz}

10 years ago

Sorry for the late reply, they range in age from 13,12, (huge gap) 7,6,4,& 2. I suffered from what is known as "unexplained infertility" which happens after you've had kids. Come to find out it wasn't me the problem it was my ex husband..

And thank u! It was an unexplainable/unforgettable experience..

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo