Community post

Discussion

I'm Scared

Hey Gals,

I was wondering for those who have found out there pregnant, have you started feeling symptoms yet, if so when do you start to. I am currently around 4 weeks (2weeks actually) and only feel tired with sore breast.. This is not my first pregnancy/baby and each one of them is different. But I have also had miscarriages before too(one of which was a chemical pregnancy).

SO PLEASE HELP!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

What I have been told with my sister n law number one her first child she had breast tingling/pain, cramping like a period and nausea and vomiting, tiredness, urine frequency. Her second child she had breast tingling/pain, cramping, tiredness not much nausea.
My other sister n law she had with her first pregnancy implantation bleeding, cramping, sore breasts, not much nausea and lots of frequent urinating and tiredness. Same with the second pregnancy.
Hope this helps.

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

10 years ago

Thank you so much KristinKMB, that helps. I don't have much nausea but really don't ever not like my first pregnancy. The rest of the symptoms yes..

10 years ago • Post starter

Your Welcome and congrats :)

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo