Community post

Discussion

Anyone trying Sperm Meets Egg plan this cycle??:)

Hello! :)

Dh and I are starting cycle #2 for #1. We will be using preseed and softcups as well as the Sperm Meets Egg plan :). So if anyone wants to be buddies and support each other through this month and hopefully into a healthy 9months please join in! :) I am cd 2 right now and according to the plan need to bd tonight.

~~~~......BABY DUST......~~~~

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

CD 12 lol not CD 2 oops!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello! I'm CD3, used SMEP last month and preseed last two months. This is my 6th cycle TTC my first. No joy so far! Will be very interested to see how you get on. Best of luck!! Xx

9 years ago

Best of luck to you as well!:) hopefully we both get our BFP and have January babies! :) I am cd 28 now and just got my +opk today. I ovulated 4 days later than normal so there has been alot of bd haha. I am getting a lil worn out but we are gonna do it daily through sunday night and then call it good and either wait for or

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo