Community post

Discussion

June 2014 babies, let's wait together

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

This is my 4th cycle trying for baby #3 (previous husband for the first second babies, age 5 & 7 years) had a chemical pregnancy this month at 4 weeks 4 days after 1 week of positive hpt. We had been having unprotective sex since march 2013. I am 32 years old and do is 29 years old and is military.

Today I am cd 5, with avg cycle length of 26 days with ovulation around cd 12-13.

Taking: materna, baby aspirin (new this month), evening primrose oil (cd 1 until ovulation then switched to dha), vit b6 (100 mg) and b12 (1200 mcg due to anemia a few years ago).

Trying the clear blue fertility monitor this month instead of traditionally opk tests.

Any cycle buddies???

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

85 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Hello lovelies... I'm driving myself nuts over here. About 9dpo and have been symptom spotting like crazy. And my Bf and I used the pull out method. Not trying, but not preventing. I am so crampy its unusual, and I cried today because the sky was pretty... Weird... Two BFN with dollar store brands.. and I know its early... But I think I do want another child. This will be my third.

10 years ago

Hello lovelies... I'm driving myself nuts over here. About 9dpo and have been symptom spotting like crazy. And my Bf and I used the pull out method. Not trying, but not preventing. I am so crampy its unusual, and I cried today because the sky was pretty... Weird... Two BFN with dollar store brands.. and I know its early... But I think I do want another child. This will be my third.

10 years ago

10 years ago

9dpo is still a little early for a bfp. Wait a couple days and test again.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I feel like a stalker looking to find similar cycle buddies! I'm ttc #3 even though I feel like #1 since my DS & DD are 8 & 7! I have no clue what my symptoms were at that time since both times finding out with the BFP I was 6-7 weeks along! Then all my symptoms hit me like a bulldozer. I think I'm over analyzing every symptom since ttc for 3 months and keep getting my hopes up. Currently I'm 10 dpo with af due in 5 days. I'm trying to wait it out. In August I was a week late and the showed up and I was so disappointed. & to everyone!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Caridura- welcome, I'm 11 dpo and af is due in 5 days. Have you started testing yet?

10 years ago

Patiently- Thank you! I haven't yet and it's so hard! I'm going to TRY to wait until the is due. I have 3 tests shouting at me to use them lol! How about you?

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Caridura- I know what you mean. I have two test and I'm so tempted to test but I'm afraid of being disappointed with a bfn. I'm going to test tomorrow morning at 12 DPO. Keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp.

10 years ago

I am 10 dpo also and af due on tues or Thursday. Cycles are all over the place. I swear I have been having implantation cramping since Wed and today felt just gassy. Then, this evening the tp had the tiniest spot of pink. Like not sure if it was really pink or imagination. Nothing since. I am just oraying this is it too.

And welcome, feel free to stalk away. Lol.

10 years ago

Patiently- Fx'd for you! Keep me posted!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo