Community post

Discussion

June 2014 babies, let's wait together

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

This is my 4th cycle trying for baby #3 (previous husband for the first second babies, age 5 & 7 years) had a chemical pregnancy this month at 4 weeks 4 days after 1 week of positive hpt. We had been having unprotective sex since march 2013. I am 32 years old and do is 29 years old and is military.

Today I am cd 5, with avg cycle length of 26 days with ovulation around cd 12-13.

Taking: materna, baby aspirin (new this month), evening primrose oil (cd 1 until ovulation then switched to dha), vit b6 (100 mg) and b12 (1200 mcg due to anemia a few years ago).

Trying the clear blue fertility monitor this month instead of traditionally opk tests.

Any cycle buddies???

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

85 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Today is cd 14 and I think I ovulated yesterday, which makes today 1dpo. Woot! In the Tww now. If this isnt my month, part of me says to stop trying so hard. My second Ds was concieved within a minth if taking out my iud and we just bd every day. Lol. Now I am more calculated because I want a girl.

10 years ago

@snielson I'm with u. I believe I ovulated yesterday so I'm 1dpo today. I so hate the tww. When is af due?

10 years ago

@snielson I'm with u. I believe I ovulated yesterday so I'm 1dpo today. I so hate the tww. When is af due?

10 years ago

Hey yall. I am 11 dpo. We been ttc for 2 mos now. I know that doesnt sound like very long but it seems that way. Only took 1 cycle with my other two kids but this time around seems to be more difficult. Couldnt stand the wait and took a test today. Dollar tree brand. And of course...BFN :â??(. I FEEL prego and have lots of symptoms but alas...nothing yet. Heres wishing all yall loads of baby dust!! Pray for us plz.

10 years ago

Welcome, 11dpo is still very early so there's hope. Praying that we all get our bfp this cycle.

10 years ago

Last cycle was 29 days and the cycle before was 25, so I am thinking af due Oct 9 for a 27 day cycle. I am hoping to wait to test until Oct 11. I am a poas addict though. Walmart...88 cents. Lol. I still feel like setting a dollar in a jar everytime I don't poas would be better. Less disappointment. Last month u thought was the month...sore breasts, the full tummy feeling, just intuition and then was 4days later than the month prior. We have only bd 5or 6 times this cycle so who knows. It was 11 last. Lol.

10 years ago

I'm a poas addict too. Lol Af for me is due Oct 10 but I hope the evil witch stay away from us. I'm hoping to wait at least until oct 11 to test too. I know I will break down and test early.

10 years ago

I am such a dork. I honestly almost tested today at 2 dpo. I started feeling nausea last night at bedtime and today. It's just lingering with no actual threat, but I had a brief thought that maybe I am one of those ladies who still has her period. I would be around 6 weeks preg if I went off the last cycle before this one. Lol. That us usually when morning sickness kicks in. But, I know its wishful thinking.

10 years ago

Dont feel bad. Im a dork too. Got a bfn yesterday at 11 dpo and still took another one today. Gues what.....yep....bfn. Dorky poas addicts unite! Baby dust to u!

10 years ago

Hey I am new to this site and I am trying for a June baby also! I have been trying to get pregnant for about 5 months now and so far I haven't had any luck. My periods are so weird! After my first child my cycle length was 32 days and now it is 39 days. I have been trying the Ovacue fertility monitor for about 4 months now and I don't know what else would work? I have seen numerous people talk about using aspirin? and also tracking your temperature? What do the other moms think out there who are trying for #2 that won't make me jumpy at every different symptom!!

Thanks!!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo