Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 198 Replies | Last Page

Hi Blommekind! I've been on this site for a few months now. I'm 9 dpo and hoping for baby #3 this month. I've been TTC since Feb. 2013. Are you feeling any symptoms? Baby dust to you!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! Im new to this site too! Me and my hubby are also trying to baby #3 this month! Im currently 5dpo. :)

Baby Dust to both of you!

10 years ago

Same to you award21!

10 years ago

jenbaucoin and award21
Pleased to meet you guys. sorry I havent checked this site this week yet, has been crazy. I am 12dpo today, 2 days before my expected AF...had some light spotting this afternoon, brown but hardly any CM.. no other symptoms except if I can call "scatter-brain" a symptom..?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies,

Im new to this website too. I havent really been on it in a couple of weeks but we are trying for #2. AF was suppose to show up today but nothing. no sign of her at all, which is good. My boobs do hurt, some cramps and very tired. But I also think I ov'd late. So i guess she will be coming any day now. This totally sucks...

10 years ago

Welcome tlhoffman1981!
I am so off today, I really want to test but to scared i end up with a negative result. cant deal with that today.
lets all keep thinking positive, who knows it might help.

Welcome tlhoffman1981!
I am so off today, I really want to test but to scared i end up with a negative result. cant deal with that today.
lets all keep thinking positive, who knows it might help.

Ttc #3 after d&c in June at 11weeks. Hoping for my pink baby. Cd 5 today.

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo