Community post

Discussion

Two faint positives on 8dpo and 10dpo and symptoms!

Soooo. . . . I have been ttc #2 for 10 months now. I do not even want to think about how many tests I have taken! Probably in the hundreds! And of course, as you all know, we tend to think everything is a symptom. However, on 8 dpo I took an off brand blue dye and got a faint positive, but because it is a blue dye I couldn't get happy about it thinking that maybe it was an evap line. I bought a FRER later that day . . . . BFN! Threw out the blue dye after showing dh who said "a line is a line". Yesterday, on 9 dpo I woke up with severe heartburn. Although heartburn is not a typical pregnancy symptom I have only ever gotten heartburn when I was pregnant with my son 8 years ago ( although later in my pregnancy). I bought a soda and had to throw it out because the heartburn was too bad. I have also had crazy mood swings lately and have cried a few times over really dumb things, but this does happen usually before AF arrives (but usually right before). Then today I took a pink dye IC and got a faint positive. My husband sees it too. He is convinced I am pregnant but I do not want to get my hopes up. AF due on easter. What do u guys think? Would upload pics but my phone is not cooperating right now. The blue dye test is on here though in the image gallery.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hope for the best and hey best of luck, sometimes you just know you are pregnant even if the symptoms are similar it does get confusing. Keep me posted . Baby dust to us all

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo