Community post

Discussion

Hello :)

Short version of a long story, my husband and I started trying to conceive this cycle. I am 33, and have a 10 year old son from my first marriage. My son has Down Syndrome, so it actually took me quite a few years to be ready to try again. I am looking forward to meeting other people TTC!

I am also 2dpo as of today.

User Image Taking first test at 8dpo then every other day.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi Krissykat
Congratulations to you and your family for deciding to add a new addition! I bet your son is excited at the thought of being big brother

My husband and I are 39 and trying for our first baby. We have been ttc since 2010 but took some time off in 2012 to regroup after a couple unsuccessful years. However we now refreshed and back at it full throttle hoping for that ! I am 12 dpo today with due this Friday. August was the first month I started charting my bbt and it's pretty ugly LOL so I am not sure I am feeling it this month. I bought OPK's for my next cycle so I am hoping for some good news soon .

It is very nice to meet you! Sending and your way!

bumpvibes! Sending everyone and

10 years ago

:) Best of luck to you too and I will toss some of that your way!!

I hope you guys have a more successful round this time, one of my good friends TTC for 3 years, and they finally were successful, their son just turned 3 this year. She has been my person I've turned to since we decided to start trying, she was 37 when they started trying and it has been great having someone who has "been there, done that" to turn to.

Lots of and I look forward to hearing more from you!

User Image Taking first test at 8dpo then every other day.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo