Community post

Discussion

8dpo so nervous

So I'm currently 8dpo with symptoms and I'm hoping I'm not going crazy.

My symptoms includes bloating, back pain (first time after to successful births), increase in cm (tmi sorry) and tiredness. I got a bfn today. Anybody out there ended up bfp after bfn with these symptoms?

I know I had two kids already but both pregnancies I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 20 weeks. Now I'm ttc

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Maybe your testing too early. I tested 9dpo and got the faintest of lines and it has gradually got darker each day using different tests.
Symptoms sound like pretty much what mines are. I know it's frustrating trying to wait.

I took a Cbd test 5 days before af was due and it said not pregnant, the day before I took asdas own brand and seen two lines one faint. Now I'm 12 dpo and the lines are darker not tried a cb one again. Just shows the pricey ones are not always the best and most sensitive.

Good luck :)

9 years ago

Thank you for the info I still have hope

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo