Community post

Discussion

Doctor gives me hope...only low progesterone??!!???

Hello! I'm excited. Just back from the doctor. It took us 3 years to get pregnant with our 2 year old son, and now its going on 2 years trying for #2. 2 miscarriages this year :( Just got back from the doctor and she thinks it is just low progesterone!!!! All I have to do is test on July 14th...and she is sneaking in a pregnancy test :) If low it is just pills!!!!!

ALSO!!! For those of you trying to conceive...she said it sounds weird, but she said to take a baby aspirin 81mg once a day and start taking pre-natals! I'm up for anything at this point!

Feel hopeful for BFP in the next couple months now that we may have an answer!

User Image

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I have a progesterone issue, but because I have PCOS I am going to be going on clomid to attempt to increase the progesterone by beefing up my eggs.

I also take baby aspirin. 2 chemical pregnancies and 1 blighted ovum since beginning trying. TTC is such a roller coaster...blah.

Good luck though! Hope the progesterone is what helps you to get (and stay!) pregnant.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Hi Jess,

It is a roller coaster....Its all worth it though. It only means that once it happens you will love your baby more more and more. Good luck to you...Keep me posted!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good luck! I have a little progesterone issue, I also have PCOS and a little bout of Endo (which we got zapped out a few months ago).

Definitely get tested! And ask your doctor about some extra b6, it helps your body do something to increase your progesterone, and once you conceive it helps with morning sickness. :)

After our IUIs I take a progesterone insert until negative blood test or AF appears. DON'T HESITATE TO ASK FOR SUPPLEMENTATION IF YOU NEED IT! I know a number of women who just thought "my doctor knows best" and they just didn't catch it, or they were on the cusp and the doctor said the "should be fine." So never hesitate to ask what else can be done. :)

Good luck! I hope it's a quick and easy fix for you!

12 years ago

Good luck! I have a little progesterone issue, I also have PCOS and a little bout of Endo (which we got zapped out a few months ago).

Definitely get tested! And ask your doctor about some extra b6, it helps your body do something to increase your progesterone, and once you conceive it helps with morning sickness. :)

After our IUIs I take a progesterone insert until negative blood test or AF appears. DON'T HESITATE TO ASK FOR SUPPLEMENTATION IF YOU NEED IT! I know a number of women who just thought "my doctor knows best" and they just didn't catch it, or they were on the cusp and the doctor said the "should be fine." So never hesitate to ask what else can be done. :)

Good luck! I hope it's a quick and easy fix for you!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo