Community post

Discussion

Slightly in shock :D

After being convinced this wasn't the month for me yet having none of my normal PMS symptoms I have just seen my first ever BFP!!!!!!!!!! I feel sick, giggly, terrified, amazed etc etc it's a shock to say the least as I definitely did not expect it this month. I have no experience of this ever so it's all a little new :D I will be retesting again in the morning and guess I will have to then wait to see my GP...shocked is an understatement haha

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

CONGRATS!!!! I so can't wait for mine, but I love hearing when someone finally get's their BFP!!

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

10 years ago

Thank you thats so sweet of you...and good luck to you too x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo