Community post

Discussion

Had a miscarriage yesterday

I'm ttc my 1st . I had my first pos test last Sunday . But sadly yesterday I was told I was having a miscarriage yesterday in the emergency room . I was only 20 dpo . But the my doctor confirmed though blood I was indeed preg. I've been grieving ever since . And last June I was 6 1/2 weeks and had a mc as well I immediately went on the pill afterwards . So now both of my babies are in heaven . Right now I'm feeling so hopeless yet I want to try again but I'm so scared to . I want a child more then anything . What's more precious then bringing a child in the world with the man you loved since childhood . So I got off the pill in early February of this year and basically got preg right away . I wonder what wrong with me . Does God not want me to have a child ? Am I not worthy enough ? Is there any way to prevent a miscarriage ?

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm sorry to hear. As I've had two miscarriages myself very early ones. I don't know what you can do to prevent another miscarriage. I have faith you'll have your rainbow baby.

9 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know the pain very well of what you are feeling. There are things we cannot explain and it is unfair. I pray that you will find peace at this time and not give up on trying. Your doc may suggest you see a high risk to have genetic testing and to check other things. Sending you hugs.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

Sorry for your loss. Some doctors prescribe progesterone to women who have tested low and have recurrent miscarriages. I know some women on CMP who swear by it's benefit. Unfortunately, there is no "cure all" way to prevent miscarriage. I agree that seeking advice and/or screening for medical/genetic issues could be a good next step for you. I hope you find some answers

9 years ago

Thank you all for your loving support through this tragic and catastrophic loss. I keep asking God why and I know there's not a answer to that question. I am going to speak to my doctor as soon as they call me back I have a appointment coming up soon. At first I did want to give up and my fiancé is so worried about my emotional stability right now he doesn't know what to do. But I know men have their own way of grieving.I don't want to give up and I'm not going to because I remember my obstetrician told me at least you can get pregnant and that still rings in my head!so hopefully there is hope for all of us who have lost. Thank you again for allowing me not to feel alone in this situation. God Bless

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi sorry for your loss hun, I know exactly how you feel i am currently going through the same, after 3 positive results I started to bleed heavy, and im so gutted, my hubby doesnt really know what to do to try and help me even I dont know what to do with myself. How are you coping now? Does it get easier?

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo