Community post

Discussion

First Response 6 days sooner Sucks!

I started testing at 11dpo and getting such faint hard to see lines on First response 6 days sooner, that I thought I was going insane. So I waited and tested again and again. Finally I bought an equate and a first response on 14dpo and took them both the first response was so light I could barely see it, and yet the equate test was so dark I could take a picture. Went to the dr the next and confirmed BFP! No thanks to First Response.

and lots of

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Congrats are in order!

I just bought a 3pk of those thinking they were the best! Guess I won't count on them too much then thanks for the info!

-10/11/10 (9dpo) The best early B-day present! EDD 6/25/11 ~ for a & to all!

13 years ago

I also had that problem! So I actually used the Dollar Tree brand, New Choice lol! Easier to read and very sensitive believe it or not!

13 years ago

Thanks! And yes the cheaper test do work very well!

and lots of

13 years ago • Post starter

I used one of them this morning and it had the faintest line() I was in such shock I used an IC and it was a ...Now I'm a bit confused I thought the IC was more sensitive than FRER but anyway I am excited I will test again on 10/13.
I wonder what is the sensitivity for them anyway. (oh well still waiting to see)

-10/11/10 (9dpo) The best early B-day present! EDD 6/25/11 ~ for a & to all!

13 years ago

I personally had good outcome with frer and not with the dollar store frer detected my hcg at 11 and dollar store showed a faint bfp at 14dp0 clearblue was the best it wsa positive right away my hcg was 57 tho

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo