Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

First Response 6 days sooner Sucks!

Category: After a Positive - Pregnancy Announcements
Posted by mandip87 » Oct. 7, 2010 12:22am

I started testing at 11dpo and getting such faint hard to see lines on First response 6 days sooner, that I thought I was going insane. So I waited and tested again and again. Finally I bought an equate and a first response on 14dpo and took them both the first response was so light I could barely see it, and yet the equate test was so dark I could take a picture. Went to the dr the next and confirmed BFP! No thanks to First Response.

and lots of

mandip87
Reply by thekcross » Oct. 7, 2010 12:17pm

Congrats are in order!

I just bought a 3pk of those thinking they were the best! Guess I won't count on them too much then thanks for the info!

-10/11/10 (9dpo) The best early B-day present!

EDD 6/25/11 ~ for a

& to all!

thekcross

Reply by christinedossett » Oct. 7, 2010 8:41pm

I also had that problem! So I actually used the Dollar Tree brand, New Choice lol! Easier to read and very sensitive believe it or not!

christinedossett

Reply by mandip87 » Oct. 7, 2010 8:54pm

Thanks! And yes the cheaper test do work very well!

and lots of

mandip87

Reply by thekcross » Oct. 11, 2010 8:27am

I used one of them this morning and it had the faintest line() I was in such shock I used an IC and it was a ...Now I'm a bit confused I thought the IC was more sensitive than FRER but anyway I am excited I will test again on 10/13.
I wonder what is the sensitivity for them anyway. (oh well still waiting to see)

-10/11/10 (9dpo) The best early B-day present!

EDD 6/25/11 ~ for a

& to all!

thekcross

Reply by sarahnfamily » Nov. 11, 2010 9:13pm

I personally had good outcome with frer and not with the dollar store frer detected my hcg at 11 and dollar store showed a faint bfp at 14dp0 clearblue was the best it wsa positive right away my hcg was 57 tho

sarahnfamily