Community post

Discussion

September IUI Buddies? :)

Hello! Hubby and I are ttc #1. We are in our 15th month of trying (3rd month with fertility help) and are using Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI in hopes to FINALLY have a little bean :) Anyone else doing IUI this month?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there, we are in our 30th month of ttc and our 6th iui cycle. we got pregnant in our first cycle last year and miscarried 7 weeks later. hoping the 6th time is the charm or we are going to have to explore other options. good luck this month. baby dust

Dot

10 years ago

Thanks for replying! GL to you as well!

I went in for a scan today and I had one follie on my right @7mm, and one follie on left @11mm. However the left side is blocked so I am worried that this is the dominant follie and the one on my unblocked side won't have an egg??? I don't know, guess will just have to wait and see...have another scan on Monday.

Good luck to you as well!

10 years ago • Post starter

Found out that my blocked side has my only mature egg...IUI cancelled this month :( Trying Bding at home in hopes that the opposite tube will pick up...but my hopes aren't high for this month.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo