Community post

Discussion

June 2014 Baby, Maybe?

View Full Post

Here we go, again, Ladies!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

905 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 905 Replies | Last Page

And baby dust to you Luckyduck!! :) FX for you!!

10 years ago

MyLuckyDuck: Congratulations. I see a faint line :) Sticky vibes to you hun

Sorry to hear that the witch has shown up for some of you. baby dust for next cycle

AFM, I am now officially on this board as today is CD1. Only had a 19 day long cycle this time so I am hoping that my wacky cycle this month is from the HSG I had done last month..... Even my GP has no idea what is going on with my body but she did advise to take a hpt in a week to rule out pregnancy bleeding.... I doubt it is that, unless I miraculously O'd on my own and sperm lived for longer than a week inside me haha. Only managed to BD 3 times this short cycle!! Once on day 1 and last two times about a week ago.

Wish my body for once would do as it is meant to and not make a song and dance about everything :(

10 years ago

Myluckyduck - I definitely see a faint line! Fx'd and sending you loads of sticky vibes!!

erica - so sorry for your losses! I wish you loads of baby dust and you're right..I would love to enjoy my summer with a baby :)

Sorry to those you had the witch come! I am praying that we see TONS of BFPs on here! Come on June babies!

AFM - cd3 and I all ready feel like the is lightening up and going easy on me. The first day was brutal but now she is being ok. Hopefully that is a sign for good things to come!

10 years ago

Thought I'd come here and join all of you. AF officially came today. Feeling good about September, though. Fall has always been my lucky season...lol.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm thinking I have a bad batch of Wondfos. None of my other tests from other brands have a second line.

I just ordered Wondfos...I hope they're a different batch.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Catching up here too!

Erika: sorry for your losses, hope this is your month!

Sorry for those who got a visit from Hope she is kind lol

AFM: CD 33 and still waiting...not sure if I am 4dpo or 10dpo, time will tell.Temp is not rising just holding where its been since the other day. I have nausea today but its probably just nerves bc I have a LOT to do today, and gas but that is the usual during luetal phase, boobs are sore today, I think is on her way. If the witch doesnt show, I will test Monday (if I can make it to then lol). Did not test this am, tired of

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hey spartiechic!! And I am right there with ya!! AF officially came last night! I would LOVE a June baby :)

10 years ago

acrichton: FX for you!!! Lots of baby dust!! :)

10 years ago

1stTTCMommy - a chemical pregnancy is basically a very early miscarriage. Unless you are TTC and take an early pregnancy test, you might never know if you've had one. Most of the time you might not even be late for your period, or only a few days off. Your period might be normal, or a little heavier. For more info: http://miscarriage.about.com/od/onetimemiscarriages/p/chemicalpreg.htm Hope that helps!

myluckyduck - there's definitely a line, can't tell if it's a bad test or what though. :-( I'm sorry it's not more clear!

AFM - it would seem DH is really getting in to this cycle. He wanted to start BDing last night "just in case" I ovulate early. I assured him that I've never ovulated before CD 11, but he was determined! lol....maybe this cycle is going to be more fun after all! ;-)

10 years ago

Jennavee --> Thank you so much for that information... Really sounds like that could have been what happened to me... Period was just a few days off but I had a faint positive on a preg test then the next night AF came..... I posted a pic of preg test in my gallery....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo