Community post

Discussion

iui

View Full Post

hey ladies just needed some people to talk to in a similar situation to me. i will be having an iui this month my first one excited and scared at the same time. we have been ttc for two years but due to mif (male infertility) we couldnt concieve on our own. i guess i am having a hard time waiting.

28 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 28 Replies | Last Page

had second iui today wasnt as bad as last one still a little sore though. ov pains/ cramps. fx this one does the trick hehe

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey Maryanne! We are in the same boat for the same reason. We have our first iui this month. Keep us posted! *babydust*

10 years ago

sorry to hear that all the best with your journey. i am away for a few weeks will update when i can. if we arent pregnant be iui at end of october

Glad to see a topic that I can relate to!!!! Finger's crossed for all of you ladies, I am currently 8dpiui and am scheduled for a blood test for 13dpiui for statistical reasons they tell me, what a journey, what a journey!

~ Nissy ~ User Image

10 years ago

last cycle didnt work either so onwards and upwards to next cycle iui probably be next week. just got back from a lovely holiday was great fun

had iui done a week ago went ok not as smooth as last time. now i am 7 dpo having bad backache and moody keep telling my partner its my hormones and tell him not to tease me. he only being silly but i cant stand it lol.

I'm 12 days ddpo after having my first iui on a rollercoaster of emotions, been pregnant before but have lost them, last night felt really positive, this morning I'm crampy and feel life AF imminent ...

10 years ago

i am 13 dpo i have never been pregnant hoping third time doing iui is a charm. think i have a uti and i have lower backache hoping its a sign i am pregnant i am not due for af for another 2-3 days

i am pregnant have blood test tomorrow yay i am 13 dpo i have been going to 16 days so i am hoping this bubba is sticky. so excited glad feeling like crap was all worth it now to look after myself. this was my third iui natural with sperm donor count was 12 milion

Woot! Maryanne, that's great news! How are you doing now that it's been a couple weeks? I hope it stuck!

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo