Community post

Discussion

Beta HCG was 5 and I had positive FRER

I got my BFP yesterday at 9 dpo with Answer brand early result. It was very faint. A few hours later I got a negative at the doctor's office, but I took some of the sample with me in one of the cups with a lid....weird I know....because I know that the doctor's office tests aren't very sensitive. I bought a pack of FRERs and got a more obvious positive. This morning's Answer brand wasn't any darker than yesterday and I have been getting negatives on First Signal and Wondfo. I had my blood drawn and then went directly to the store and bought another FRER and took it right away. The FRER was the darkest yet, light but very easy to see, and my blood hcg came back at 5! Those tests are sensitive! I'm quite sure it's another chemical but I thought some of you might like to know how low the Answer brand and FRER pick up. I did have a very very faint line on a Wondfo and First Signal later today, too, but not enough that I would call them positive even.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

that's great to know fingers crossed for you that its not a cp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo