Community post

Discussion

BFP @ 16 dpo

Im so glad my husband insisted I take a test on Aug. 21st. I thought for sure I was out because I truly did feel like period was about to arrive. When he read the result and brought it to me, I nearly fell out of my chair. I couldn't and still can't quite believe its actually happened after trying so long without success. The only real difference this cycle was Clomid@50 mg cd's 5-9. Don't know if it was the Clomid or not,but just saying. I'm not overly symptomatic yet but I am filling out my bra quickly and I'm very MOODY. Do often have heartburn in the morning. Calculating from LMP, my due date is April 27, 2013. Calculating from the day I'm sure I ovulated, it's two days later. We are soo excited!!!!
Anyway,ladies, don't give up hope. It can and will happen. Just keep trying and keep the faith. Prayers are answered.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

congartulations! !!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for your incouraging words

User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations!!! And thanks for the encouragement! :) I have symptoms but stress from a car accident delayed ovulation this month and I'm not sure what DPO I'm on sooo I'm a little anxious! haha

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo