Community post

Discussion

Hi, my name is Daisy M., and I am a POAS-aholic.

Hello! I'm posting this because I have been anonymously uploading pics into the pregnancy test gallery for some time now and have yet to join in and meet anyone.

There are days when I'll upload two to three different tests, because unfortunately, if it's in the house, I'm going to urinate on it.

I realized this obsession had become a problem, an addiction, a few minutes ago as I was scrolling through my photos and noted that I had taken three separate tests at 6DPO. 6DPO!!! And at least two in each consecutive day until today.

And what's even worse, I'll sit and tweak my photos to my best ability to show the line I always see that, in actuality, always turns out to be an indentation line. Lol.

So there you have it, I am a pregnancy test addict. All of them are always negative, although I whole heartedly believe they are not (until AF comes along and ruins my delusion for the month) every time.

I have made a vow to myself, after spending probably $50 on tests so far this month (I'm 12 DPO today) that I will buy NO MORE TESTS until I miss my period.

I have now resorted to peeing on my ovulation strips to watch the state of the test line, which is quite dark today, and seriously making me want to buy a test. But I will abstain.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share because SURELY I am not the only woman out there having this issue!

Thanks!! And nice to meet you all!

DM

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

This made me laugh :) Nice to meet you Daisy! You're definitely not alone in your addiction! But I applaud your decision to wait until AF doesn't show. The TWW already has a preset amount of insanity-inducing time dragging built into it, so we shouldn't add to it by driving ourselves crazier ( I say "shouldn't" because we do anyway... all of us... every time. Arg!) Either way, we here at CtP accept you as you are. Welcome (officially) and Baby Dust (LOTS)!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo