Community post

Discussion

Has anyone tried using progesterone cream after O?

I just ordered progesterone cream yesterday. Someone suggested that I might have problems with my progesterone levels because of the constant spiking after o on the last couple of cycles. I just wondered how it's been working for others

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I tried using the progesterone cream last cycle...ironically I had an early mc. have no idea if it had anything to do with the pc or not but obviously didnt work for me. I just purchased it from a health food store after researching ingrediants, my doc wont prescribe any until after I am preg. but agrees that I have low progesterone. One thing I am sure you are already aware of but I must say is make sure that you are using the correct amount. too little could mess you up while to much will make you feel terrible. also do not stop using it untill moderate af. spotting can mean implantation. a sudden drop in progesterone can cause mc.
Good luck please let us all know how it works for you.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the info. I had no idea it was that sensitive. Good luck to you!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo