Community post

Discussion

Who is due in April/May lets talk and advice eachother

Helo Ladies,

I found out about 5 days ago,I know it's still early, but I'm so so excited!!
Only my DH and I know about my pregnancy now and I won't be telling until the 2nd trimester, Since I had MC before. So it's nice to come on here and talk about being pregnant!

<a href=

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi there!!

I have just got my BFP, due date is 3rd May! Only hubby & I know now. We have agreed to tell parents this weekend but nobody else until 2nd trimester!!

Wanna be countdown buddies?

xx

User Image

10 years ago

hi!! i also found out im pregnant 2 weeks ago im not sure how far along i am but the doc said im probably due in May. still i'm going on the 31 to see how far along i am...

10 years ago

@ wants sure we can be buddies. I am not ready to tell until atlest 12 weeks has passed I think then miscarriage rate drops I will feel more secure and comfortable then.

@michelle will u please let us know how it goes, I still haven't gone to see any doctors yet.

both of you!!!

<a href=

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats ladies! I got my BFP 4 days ago and am due early May.. well atleast I think so! I had several more bfps until yesterday n today.. got some bfn.. am worried this will be a chemical pregnancy.. am at dr now waiting to get a blood test.. just wanted to ask you ladies how ur tests went? Im a crazy tester and rlli need to stop! But cnt help myself! Wishing u all a very healthy uncomplicated pregnancy

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I too found out I am Pregnant with our third! I been feeling quite odd so I bought some tests, I must be really early on because before 2 days ago they all came back Neg. I am unsure of how far along I am as I have a 7 month old that I breast fed until he was 5 months and never received my first cycle before falling Pregnant again. If I go by my CM then I ovulated around the between the 6th and 10 of August! I noticed the most EWCM on or around the 8th so If I go by that date I should be between 4-5 weeks! Waiting for an apt to confirm! Congratulations ladies! Hope we all can be buddies and take this 9 month ride together!
, , ,

10 years ago

Welcome Jordan and Talex!

@Jordan how did the doctor appointment go,is everthing oky now?

<a href=

Ladies what symtoms are experiencing so far?

As for me is fatigue,sore bbs,lightheaded and rising heartbeat rate.

<a href=

I am due may 12th. I having a few symptoms. Sore bbs since ovulation that have gone away, headaches, sleeplessness, cramping and tired. How about everyone else.

User Image

10 years ago

Helo all,

Update: I went for my first ultrasound on wednesday, the tiny baby measured 6.5 weeks we saw the hearbeat it was amazing, I will go back when am 12 weeks.

<a href=

Hi ladies, got my BFP a few days ago and from what hi can work out will be. Due middle of may!! We are so happy been ttc for 15 months and never thought it wud happen :-) seems like the next 9 mo this are going to take forever to come around but lovely to read about ladies in the same situation :-) congrats to you all!!!! Xx

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo