Community post

Discussion

Two beautiful pink lines!!

I've just got my BFP after ttc for 13 cycles Plucked up the courage to test after doing knicker watch for the past week lol. I just couldn't bear to see BFN again and was partially in denial. It felt like was about to rear her ugly head any second and didn't want to waste another test. I couldn't believe my eyes two pink line straight away of FRER. It's been a long journey for us, DH's has low motility and often finds it hard to finish, and I had a LP defect 7-8 days. Yes I know, a right pair we are One thing that I believe really helped us this cycle was the fact that I managed to increase my LP last cycle and this to 12 days, Preseed and Clear blue Dual hormone Opk. Our timing was so much better and I stopped charting which was becoming an obsession for me, we just tried to relax and remember that BD should be fun and not a chore. DH is over the moon and I'm sure relieved that he can come home and relax with a beer of an evening without me pouncing on him lol This has been an emotional journey and we even started to think we may never do this without help but here we are. Absolutely over the moon, gonna wait till 12 week scan before we tell everyone just to be sure everything's okay with little bean. Wishing you all a happy healthy 9months.

User Image

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations to you both.

Happy and healthy 9 months x

10 years ago

Thank you so much for the congratulations

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations

10 years ago

Thanks, I hope you get your soon

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo