Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

View Full Post

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Women's intuition, falling temps, cramps, spotting and negative opks didn't lie! AF is here. Cycle 28 has begun. Blah

10 years ago

So I'm 8dpo and 7dpiui, shouldn't my cm be dried up by now??? It's still creamy and sticky.. Not sure what this means

User Image

10 years ago

Pbc - sorry about AF. for next cycle

Christi - I'm happy that your parents found a place. It's just sad they were treated that way in the first place.

Bama - I hope you either get your BFP or AF starts so you can move on. I hope its the BFP though

SMC - I know what you mean. It's like people all around me are pregnant and I keep wondering why cant it be me.

Kizzy - Welcome, I hope you get your BFP soon.

AFM I don't normally test early but I plan to test on Tuesday morning. It's DH's birthday and if I have BFP it will be a lovely present. I can't say I have any symptoms but I'll test anyway.

10 years ago

PBC, I'm sorry the wicked witch showed up. Blah stupid witch! Hugs!

Kizzy, I am waiting for Karma. My parents will be much happier where they are going though! :) Thank you! My prayers are with your sister-in-law poor thing.

Carla, thank you and good luck with your Testing. FX your hubby gets a great present!

AFM, I am pretty sure I am out.. now just waiting on AF. Not 100% sure on O day but tests are all negative and I am now 11 dpo... so just a matter of time! We have been having 14 hours of packing and moving... it should be nearing an end by Saturday, then I will be spending a lot of time at their new place helping them get settled in. It is an exhausting process anyways, but then add in that you have to have it done in no time at all and unplanned... ugh! Oh well, we got it! :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

CD1

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Bama, Soooo sorry =( This has been such a long and rough road for you.

10 years ago

Kizzy- thanks!!!

I will go to the DR Tuesday for baseline labs and US. This month will entail femara, HSG, triggers, and IUI again.

I am still in it for May though. My due date would be May 30th if we succeed this month.

I find myself asking a lot of why questions, like why not me, why not yet, why the hell can't we, etc.

Good luck to everyone else. I guess I will be the last one on this board this month.

10 years ago • Post starter

Bama, I don't think you'll be the last one here. I'm supposed to be o'ing tomorrow and I don't see even a glimmer of a line on my opk. It could be happening later. my cycle has been off the past few months We're still bd'ing anyway but I'm thinking it's all for not this month. Who knows. We shall see. Hang in there hun =)

10 years ago

the newly pregnant girl (5 weeks only) at work who tried for 4 months to get pregnant is giving advice to another coworker of mine that just started ttc. she even almost tried to give me advice. ok now, just because you got pregnant so quickly doesn't make you an expert on ttc! no one at work understands and when i try to explain thinking they re genuinely interested they just get more confused. what a rough week this has been.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Cristi...thank you for your awesome support, as always dear friend!

Kizzy, I've gone from almost no line to a.positive in 12 hours. Sometimes its gradual and sometimes seems out of nowhere.

Bama, I am there with you wondering why, why, why. And I will be here too as my edd is 5/29 and that sure would be nice as I could be home with the other kids during the summer. We will see.

The signs are there that my body is working better. Decent lp, regular cycles, af is rather normal and not crazy heavy. I have a feeling my best options are IUI and Clomid. Set up an appt with my gyn for Nov after my next thyroid tests come back. I feel like my ovulation is good but maybe it needs a little help.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo