Community post

Discussion

CM question

DH and i have been TTC for a little over 2yrs now, so after such a long time, needless to say I'm fairly familiar with my bodies normalities at this point, including CM. Normally, after O, I start to dry up and/or get creamy white CM. I am now 9DPO and have noticed that i am not drying up, I'm staying pretty wet, and while it isn't EWCM, it is plentiful. Yesterday and today I have had slightly yellowish CM. I have never had this before, and am wondering if this, accompanied by the abundance of CM I'm experiencing at this point, could be a sign of pregnancy. Has anyone else had any experience with this?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi...

even I usually dry up after O. but this time I had some CM and some day yellow cm and apart from that had no other symptoms to relate to thr pregnancy. and with god's grace I tested positive on 10dpo.

wish u also get ur bfp this month.

lots of &

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo