Community post

Discussion

March 24th... 5dpo. TWW madness!

I'm actually an hour early at the moment I'm writing this lol, but figured I'd get a head start on it lol.

So my symptoms from 1-4dpo were as follows:
--Dry/sticky CM (normal pms stuff)
--Peeing a lot (normal pms stuff)
--Slightly senstive boobs (NEW SYMPTOM)
--Sensitive to smells... for example baby powder smells sooooo good to me and for some reason it smells like cherries (definitely NEW SYMPTOM lol!)
--Aversion to coffee (NEW SYMPTOM)
--Heartburn (NEW)
--Headaches (NEW SYMPTOM)
--Sleeplessness (NEW SYMPTOM)

Feel free to share your TWW symptoms! I'm also keeping a BBT chart so I'll probably update on my temps as well!

31 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Forgot to mention I'm also having hot flashes which is a new thing for me!

9 years ago • Post starter

5dpo. Still having hot flashes and sticky CM... Feeling like I can't get enough to eat and I am a raging bitch today. Lots of cramping/pinching feelings going on. Just seems like I've got some new PMS symptoms =(

I am 5DPIUI today! Nothing out of the ordinary though other than I cramped off and on all day yesterday.

9 years ago

Best of luck Mandy! =) I always start getting PMS symptoms around 4dpo for some reason. Thankfully my luteal phase doesn't last a full two weeks lol. I've only got another 7 days to go til AF shows. And I'm pretty sure she's gonna show. I don't have much hope for this cycle. We had sex 3 and 2 days before I ovulated so there's a chance but no high hopes here lol

6dpo today and pretty much all the same symptoms. I can drink coffee again though so that's good lol! Still peeing a lot, sleepless, hot flashes, sticky CM, hungry all the time, sensitive to smells... no real promising changes in my BBT chart though.. but I'm also thinking this could be due to my interrupted sleep the past few days =/ Still very much expecting AF to show in 6 days

7dpo... still peeing a lot, very very thirsty though so that's probably why lol...
haven't been able to get rid of this nosebleed for days now, sore throat but mostly in the morning and late at night.
Had the /tiniest/ bit of spotting last night, like the tip of a pen! I saw it in my CM on the toilet paper and thought it was strange so I smudged it and it was definitely blood. Don't know what that's about lol.
Had horrible cramps last night, and was blaming it on the coffee but I've never gotten cramps like that from caffeine so now I'm starting to wonder.
Boobs are still pretty big but not sore... had a couple montgomery's tubercles pop up on my nipples though.
Still wanting to eat everything in sight but I'm trying to curb that a little =)

Hi ladies

I'm also 7dpo :-)

Kitten90, your symptoms sound really promising!!! And so many of them!!! Are you planning to test shortly with all these symptoms?

I don't really have any noticeable symptoms. I felt a little nauseous in bed this morning, but I'm just always hungry in the morning, also outside the TWW. So that's definitely not a symptom. Too bad :-p

Good luck to both of you!!!

Alice

9 years ago

It's really just feeling like PMS to me. In fact I keep thinking AF is here early because it feels like I'm bleeding but I'm not.... Like I feel achey if that makes sense?

Sounds promising if there's no blood... :-)

9 years ago

This is driving me nuts lol!!! An hour or two ago I started getting a lot of pinching on my left side, either my uterus or ovary. Hard to explain but wasn't really painful or anything just a pinching feeling.

I've been getting incredibly bitchy lately too. Today I was actually shocked about some of the shit that's been coming out of my mouth lol. I just can't help it today, full of rage. Hoping this is a new baby making me crazy and not my new normal PMS symptoms because I feel bad for my hubby lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo