Community post

Discussion

ovulation calculation

Hi, im 26 and been ttc for our second for 12 months now with 2 early losses. so for the past 6 months I've been using ovulation tests to help us pinpoint optimum times. I normally have a 31 day cycle and ovulate around day 17, this has been consistent. But this cycle, day 11 I noticed changes in my cervix and cramping I don't normally get this early so I did a ovulation test and it was positive. I wouldn't have even started testing untill day 15. So was just wondering if this has happened for anyone else and if its normal to ovulate this early in the cycle.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hiya, hope you're well,

I only have a 25-28 day cycle, but I too have ovulated on cd11 this month. Previous to that, it was cd12 then cd13. (But that may be because I have a shorter cycle...?

I know our bodies like to confuse us and it is 'normal' to fluctuate a few days. Hope it's your month soon :)

FC for us both,

Gemma xx

TTC #1 Month#5 Doing HI using anon donor. Baby dust to ALL. My ttc blog http://ourjourney15.simplesite.com/

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo