Community post

Discussion

Please help

I am current 20 DPO and am 6 dates later however this morning I thought AF had started as there was blood after wiping. But since that there has been no sign of blood since. I had sharp pains in my stomach last night. I am really confused as so far all tests have come back a BFN.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm sorry to hear your confusion has not been resolved yet. Were the pains you describe one-sided? I don't want to scare you but a possible explanation could be that you're having an ectopic pregnancy? If your pain is bad, I would suggest to see your dr. Otherwise, you can just wait a little longer to see what happens (if that is still an option mentally). Otherwise, you can see your dr just to get some peace of mind, and rule some scenarios out.

I wish you the best of luck and lots of baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Thank you for your response. My pain felt like AF pain. I have spoken to my doctors and they have said that there is nothing really they can do as the tests that they use are the ones that you can buy.

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm not a doctor, but at least AF pain is probably less typical for ectopics, so that's "good news".
The drs don't do blood tests?

Maybe you are one of those women who get their bfp very late... I really hope so!!! I'm sorry you have to got through all of this confusion.

Good luck and baby dust!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Thank you Alice, here's hoping :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo