Community post

Discussion

2DPO - Anybody close to this & want to 2 week wait toget

Hi,
If there is anyone out there who's cycle is close to mine. I would love to 2WW together, because it feels like such a long time on your own!

A little about me:
I am 32, and have been trying to conceive now since December 2012.
We have a beautiful baby boy who is 18 months old. So we are trying to get him a baby brother/sister :-)

A little about my cycle:
It is between 29-32 days long each month.
CD1 for me this month was 27th July 2013.
I believe I ovulated this month on 12th August.
My period are relitivly regular & normal now. I used to have problems with very heavy & painful periods before I was diagnosed & treated for endometriosis. I had key hole surgery in May 2011 to get rid of a load of it ' it will hopefully stay at bay for a while longer.

Medically:a
Apart from the endometriosis I also have an underactive thyroid which is being treated by medication.
My first pregnancy ended with spontanious preterm labour at 31 weeks, which they believe was due to an incompitent cervix. But I am happy to report that he is now a happy & healthy 18 month old :-)

So I am on 2DPO today & would love to buddy up with others this month to help get us through the 2WW, share symptoms, & hopefully all end up with the BFP we all so much want at the end of the month.
Xxx

0 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo