Community post

Discussion

pcos buddies

Im sure this has probably been done already, but ive started a thread to find other people who suffer with pcos and related fertility issues.
I appear to be at the severe end of this syndrome and have had years and years of symptoms and heartbreak over ttc.
Ive been ttc for 11 years now and it was only recently that I had my diagnosis. I was devastated to find out that my folicles are not maturing rendering me infertile. But I have not lost hope.
Ive been given clomid to try but am having to wait until after my 2 knee ops to take them.

So, basiclly im looking for pcos buddies to chat with so we can support each other through our symptoms and on our ttc journey.

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

hi, after 5 years of trying i was finally dx last year with PCOS, my Dr put me on metforming and clomid, clomid got me pregnant the next month, but i had a really bud reaccion to it, sadly i had a MC, after that my dr. put me on femara, follistim, progesterone, baby aspirin and prenatal vit. with no luck i was on that combo for 4 months, on the 5th month we took a break and i got pregnant only on metformin,
i will love to answer any quiestions you may have.
good luck!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey :-D Thanks for the reply x
Sorry to hear about the mc. But Congratulations on the current pregnancy, hope all goes well X
You give me further hope that im not completely out Of the game all together.
You seem to be given a lot more options than me tho.... Doc gave me a 6 month supply of clomid 50mg andsent me on my way... No blood tests or 21day scans no nothin... But also said if that dont work there are no other treatments they will give me :-/ ive begged for metformin and he says no.

10 years ago • Post starter

Are You seeing an obgyn or ER?

User Image

10 years ago

Im seeing a endocrinologist/gyn consultant. Was referred by my gp.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo