Community post

Discussion

11 dpo and a shocking positive HPT!! Would love buddies!

I've been reading a lot of posts past two months. And a lot of members are TTC either their long awaited first little miracle, or a second or third. And then there's me. Lol. I have 5 beautiful kids. But I knew in my heart that I wanted to give it one last go. I am 38, hubby is 37. And we actively started TTC about two months ago. After last month's disappointing BFNs, I hesitatingly bought a digital test. And after a mid afternoon POAS, I actually got the "pregnant" reading!! I honestly still cannot believe it. And I know that we are still not out if the safety zone yet, but I couldn't be happier!!! It'll be a long road ahead, but I already love the thought of it :)

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I am 14 DPO and got a faint positive today! I am too anxious after reading all the EVAP stories, feel like running to the store and buying 10 tests but its 10 pm lol Congrats lady!

10 years ago

Hi!

I'm 11dpo and got my digi positive today! I'd love to be bump buddies! Feeling nervy about the bean sticking but trying to think positive. This is my first pregnancy :D. Congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

10 years ago

i got a faint BFP at 9dpo 2 days ago and a "pregnant" on a CBD advanced!!! sticky babies for us!! im due may 1st

10 years ago

Yay for all of you!!!! I wouldn't let myself believe it until the doctor called Tuesday with my blood test results lol. But let me tell you, the prego symptoms are in full force this time around!! But, I am extremely happy so I can overlook the fact that I'm so bloated I already look pregnant! Lol!!

Late April 2014 baby for me!!!!

Congrats ladies!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Yay for all of you!!!! I wouldn't let myself believe it until the doctor called Tuesday with my blood test results lol. But let me tell you, the prego symptoms are in full force this time around!! But, I am extremely happy so I can overlook the fact that I'm so bloated I already look pregnant! Lol!!

Late April 2014 baby for me!!!!

Congrats ladies!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo