Community post

Discussion

16Dpo and wanting to test

I´m 16DPO I O on cd 10 but my expected AF date is on 3/25th I dont have a FRER which I know are the only test that can tell 3 days before your period. but I feel out, cause we couldn´t BD the days before O, we BD same date and 2 days after from there every other day until CD 16 , I have no symptoms at all like I usually have before AF, just my breast that feels a little bit tender, usually around this date i feel cramps and nauseas and tenderness and all of those are AF signs for me.
Sorry for venting and thank you for reading, but it´s really frustrated, 2 years TTC, 2 MC last MC was in December, we stop TTC January and February and then decided to restart this cycle.

wish me luck, this 2ww is driving me nuts

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The tww drives me insane. I'm not sure until 3/25 but I tested yesterday and it was negative. I feel out and I no longer have symptoms. I know it was early so kudos to you for being able to wait.

9 years ago

sorry that it was a bfn and I get so dissapointed when that happens I think is worst for me seeing the bfn than Af showing up. Wait a fw days to retest. Baby dust

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo