Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies. Unfortunately AF showed up yesterday. I was hopeful because I usually spot 2-3 days before she comes and I had zero spotting. I actually tested on Friday because of the no spotting. On to the next cycle, cycle 13.

S, fingers crossed for you.

M, how is the temping going? Did you get a different thermometer? Mine has a really quiet beep.

10 years ago

Bummer B - What things did you use this month to help? Have you used pre-seed? I swear women swear by it - I'm hoping it works for me.

Got my first blinking smiliey today - so I am going to really step it all up... I took Robitussin (cough syrup) the other day and it brought AF back - been on AF for 9 days!!! ugh... I don't think temping is really working...maybe I'm doing it wrong. the beep isn't that loud - but it annoys hubby. Every morning he's like whats going on over there... why is there beeping.. lol. I haven't explained the whole temping thing to him - so I just tell him taking my temperature. lol. I just don't think I get the whole temping thing - Maybe after 30 ish days of doing it - it will make sense - now its just jibberish. The next 5 days we are going to BD with pre-seed!!! Fingers crossed!!

I think I feel a cold coming on... Sore throat.. body achy... :( feeling crummy.

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, after being all excited about temps still being up this morning, and no spotting, I finally decided I would test this afternoon. This would give me time to sort some things out I would need to do and would mean that I would sleep well tonight. Anyway took the test to the bathroom, but lo and behold there was spotting. So, I feel much like I expect you do Bayouwife. Frustrated! So, sometime soon I expect AF. So much for my brilliant cycle :( Looked better than any I have ever had. Sigh.

mommame I have been using preseed for over a year and am not pregnant. Don't expect it to be a magic bullet! Why don't you think the temping is "working"? You won't be able to tell a thing from it until a few days past ovulation, so don't give up yet!!

10 years ago

I'm so sorry ladies... this sucks! It really sounded like this would be your cycles. Your levels were both so good! How disappointing.
Well, I guess this can only mean next cycle will be even better - right!? It has to be!
Shel - your experience with pre-seed has been sucky! :( there needs to be a magic bullet!!!
My temps are all over the place from 96.0-98.6 just seems really dramatic - Its still too dark when I wake up to see the thermometer so I usually lay there for a bit before I take it - waiting for the sun... so I think its just not going to work for me. I'm still doing it - cause looking back it may all make sense - but I'm not all that into it. I wont give up though...
I finally stopped bleeding - I think - yesterday. Cycle day 8 - been bleeding since Sept 8 with only 3 real AF days the others were so light, but needed a liner. I got another blinking smilie face today... so I'm guessing I am pretty close to ovultion. Once I get the solid smilie I am going to switch to the line ovulation kit, and monitor from there.

~Momma Me~

Well temp was still up this morning so I took the test, expecting it to be negative, and it was. I am not really spotting much, just tan coloured cm but still, knew it was not a good sign. If I was more patient I wouldn't have tested, but at least now I know. Sigh.

Mommame that is a HUGE variation. You can't lie in bed for a while then take it. Your thermometer should have a memory function. Mine will remember the last temp and it pops up on the screen when I turn it on. That way I can take it, and go back to sleep (often do that).

Don't get me wrong about preseed, I love it! It is the nicest lubricant, and great when you have to BD all the time.

My cycles I usually only bleed for 3-4 days as well, then just spot for another few days too and need a liner for them.

10 years ago

S, So very sorry. It is very frustrating. I was hoping one of us would have luck this month.

M, stick with the temping. After you O and spike in temp it will start coming together for you. Just try to stay consistent with your time and immediately after you wake up, but before you move around.

Cheers to our next cycle!

10 years ago

totally confussed.. this is my 3rd morning with blinking smilie face... is that normal/okay? usually I have just two days... I have not ever gotten 3. thoughts?

~Momma Me~

Mommame I have no idea what a "blinking smiley face" signifies as I use the OPKs with the lines. Does it indicate an increase in LH but not yet the peak? You're not using FMU are you?

Bayouwife I know. It is extremely frustrating. I am struggling to stay positive :(

10 years ago

M, sorry I also use the opk's with the lines too, so no idea about the blinking smiley faces. I assume it is what Shelob suggested.

My doctor is keeping me on the 100mg and said we can try another 3 months on that dosage. I really don't want to "move on to other options." Argh!

10 years ago

B - I'm sorry.. that sucks. Every cycle is so emotional starting with highs ending with lows. I'm praying for both you ladies... wish it were easier...

I'm not sure what a FMU is... Fertility Monitor?
I am using the Digital Blue Ovulation kit, but you get blinking smiliey faces before a solid smiliey so you "know whenits coming" so to speak. So usually I get 2 days of blinking smiliey but today was my 4th day. I have read online and I guess women are gettin up to 7 days of blinking before their solid, so I guess its fine. I found a couple more apps that I downloaded, they have all predicted my O date to be Monday.. so we'll see.

~Momma Me~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo