Community post

Discussion

Spotting at 9 dpo

View Full Post

So is it early aunt flow or implantation bleeding!!?!? Anyone else having a bit of spotting?
I'm excited?!?! But scared to get excited over nothing.....

~Momma Me~

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 127 Replies | Last Page

M- Any more indication of AF? When should you officially start?

S- still no positive opk? Fingers crossed for a positive progesterone score!

10 years ago

It's going to be a long waiting weekend for us ladies!!
AF comes Thursday. I have some stomach cramps but that's it. I took a pg test this am. Negative.

Ill keep fingers crossed for both you ladies for test results mon/tues!!
Good luck.
Hope you're enjoying the road trip B!!!!

~Momma Me~

10 years ago • Post starter

Still no positive OPK. I think I might possible have ovulated though. I do my charting on Fertilityfriend and it thinks I might have ovulated on wednesday, I think more likely Monday but really it is not clear. Temps are still quite low. Very keen to get those progesterone results! I would rather the clomid caused me to ovulate on CD 14 than that I am still waiting to ovulate! Long cycles are not good!

So yep, the eternal wait :S

Went out shopping for two different people's baby showers this morning. Both had been trying longer than us and got pregnant the same month as us, and so both due the same month as we would have been. I am not sure how I will cope. Randomly met up with another good friend of mine and her husband while shopping so we had lunch together which was really lovely. She said she will help me through the baby shower tomorrow. I will need the support I feel!!

10 years ago

Aww. Shel I hear you. How hard!! I can't imagine. I know 7 pregnant ladies right now and they all got pregnant without trying/oops! They act like its all so easy! I wish getting pregnant we're easier!!!
I'm praying for you ladies!! Your progesterone results will be great!!!! I can feel it :)
Good luck tomorrow!! Sending hugs

~Momma Me~

Aunt Flo just showed her ugly face :(

~Momma Me~

Oh noooo. I am so sorry. She came early too??

10 years ago

B- how was your road trip?
Shel- how was baby shower ?

I think my ovaries are on their own schedules. One gives me 27 day cylces the other 22 day cycles.
I use this app called my calendar. It predicted my period to start Thursday but countdown to pregnancy said tomorrow. So I'm not really sure it came early. It just came earlier than my app predicted. Today I am 12 days past when I'm guessing I ovulated. This month I'm thinking of adding temping and pre-seed lube... I'm really counting on this cycle now!!! In laws are trying to plan a international family vaca for July 2014. A little disappointed in that.

~Momma Me~

Ooooh mommame I am sorry this cycle was not successful :( Interesting you should note that about your ovaries, I wondered the same about mine a few years ago as was having alternating long then shorter cycles. But, since then I discovered that actually you don't always ovulate on alternate ovaries. It is just randomly which one has the most well developed follicle which will release it.

The baby shower turned out so much better than expected. It was with close friends who all knew what was going on with me so they were very sensitive and we had some great discussions abut TTC actually. I won two of the games and the same person came second in the same ones so I gave her my second prize. It was fun!

So...I feel like a drumroll is needed. My progesterone results are in. They were a fantastic 80nmol/L! Almost double last month, and last month was considered great too! Very happy. I also found that my temperature spiked greatly 2 days ago. I definitely ovulated well before that to get such a good progesterone though. So basically, I ovulated and my progesterone level is good enough that if I get pregnant it will sustain it :) Yay!!!

10 years ago

Shelob - I am SO happy for you!!! Yay.. great news on progesterone results. Thats awesome!! So happy for you... now fingers crossed you're pregnant!! :) I'm also glad the baby shower was fun, instead of hard! Sounds like you had a great weekend!! :)

~Momma Me~

Awesome results! Fx! Great to hear you had fun at the shower too. I am impressed you received your results so fast.

We are on the road back to TX. My daughter had a blast at her party. It was a great trip. I can't say it took my mind off of ttc. Yesterday I was nauseous and gaseous. I am blaming it on the junk food I ate all day Saturday, but in the back of my mind I am thing about being pg. Today I have lower back pain and horribly bloated, not normal AF signs but with Clomid I am not sure what is normal.

BTW, I don't think I shared my age and such. I am 38 and we will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on the 15th! We have been together 8.5 years. Hopefully we will get a positive pg test for our anniversary. FX

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo