Community post

Discussion

Any Luck After Depo

Does anyone here actually know how to tell if your period has regulated after being off the depo shot and all other forms of bc. I have been off bc now for about 6 months. I thought my cycle regulated because my period came on by itself in both december and january with out a whole lot of crazy spotting in between. Then when it came time for february's af she was a no show and has been ever since. im currently on a 60 cycle with a few random days of spotting when i wipe if that's of any significance. The last day i spotted it was like a full on need a pantyliner type of spotting day. It made me so hopeful that af would finally come but that was a no go and she was a no show so now im confused and quite a bit agitated at this point. Im tired of testing and tired of waiting I just want my darn AF already.

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo