Community post

Discussion

Can we start a breastfeeding while pregnant or TTC topic?

I am currently breastfeeding, I plan on TTC and BFing while pregnant and probably BFing my baby and my newborn when the time comes... They would only be 1 1/2 years apart if all goes well... am I alone in this one?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Nope you're definitely not alone. I am currently tandem feeding my three year old and nineteen month old and ttc number two. It is tiring, but my two have such a close relationship and I'm sure the tandem feeding helped. I've had my periods back since my youngest was about six months. How about you?

9 years ago

Nope! No period yet. We thought I was pregnant again already and freaked out a bit haha. I have to lose about 15 lbs before we can TTC #3. I am a tad scaredto have three kids but I think it will end up being great. I will ddefinitely tendem feed the two young ones. I love breastfeeding. Its such a gift

9 years ago • Post starter

I hoped to lose weight but have had no chance whilst breastfeeding two - I am just hungry all the time! It is a blessing to be able to do it, so I figure I will just lose weight after. I think three will be hard work but amazing when they are a bit older. Good luck ttc - I hope you can if you haven't started periods again yet. How old is your youngest?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo