Community post

Discussion

who's sick of pregnant teenagers falling with no skills

Just needed to vent, 35 years old, 3 degrees, professional, waited, now trying for 4 years, endo etc, why oh why oh why, do all i see is pregnant 18 year olds, who deliberately got pregnant to their boyfriends they have known for 5 minutes, never finished school, never had a job, on the dole and wham bam their pregnant in a flash to a boy who didn't even want the baby it was a 'mistake' which is a lie its a calculated plan not to work and to keep their boyfriends, its immature i know for them but why does god give them these babies and not women who deserve it, there should be some justice in this world.

0 / 2000 Emojis

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I will rant with you!!! Feeling really fed up today. We have been trying to conceive for 15 months and do not seem to be getting anywhere. I am finding it all too much. Yesterday my partners daughter (17!!) went in to labour so about to me a grandmother in my late 20's before I have even have my own children! I am sat in the southern office today when someone brings in there new baby, Great!! As well as the office of girls talking about someone else who is ready to pop. With that and them talking about it on the radio 1 yesterday, and my friend who has an ever expanding bump due in November I feel like I cannot get away from it all. Everywhere I turn there is a baby, a bump or someone talking about children!!! Just want to scream, just instead I scream inside and try and pull myself together. I have a meeting this afternoon that I don't want to be in and just trying to concentrate on not bitiing their heads off!! Just want to hide in a hole where nobody can find me........ The green monstor is well and truly out today....Finding it harder every day to be happy for those around me. Baby dust to you all xxx

10 years ago

I am so completely with you guys! This makes me so mad! Teenagers, dysfunctional couples, and psycho-i-want-to-catch-my-boyfriend-chicks have no problem getting pregnant. But loving, caring, stable couples who can provide a child with everything he/she needs, can't.

Even my husband (whose low morphology is causing our problems) managed to get his girlfriend (at the time) pregnant when he was in his early 20s. They gave the child up for adoption because they couldn't provide for her. Cut to 16 years later when he has everything a kid could possibly want and nada.

It is so unfair, I could scream! Why does it work like this?!?

I just had a thought: Maybe there is something we don't know... perhaps the planet is doomed and our potential children are simply clever enough to choose not to be born... Hmmm... that makes me feel a bit better, actually... ;-)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo