Community post

Discussion

TTC baby #2 W/ PCOS 1st IUI

Hello Everyone
This is the first time I do one of these. I just trying to look for more information about successful IUIs. My husband and I have been TTC our second child for over 2 and ½ yrs now. I was diagnosed with PCOS. We have done a few medicated cycles with Letrozole/Famera, an HSG trigger shot, and timed intercourse with no luck. My Dr. decided to get a SA for my hubby and found out that he has a really high sperm count however, has little issues with morphology and the liquid is too thick. So she recommended we try an IUI.
I had my follicle scan on CD 13 found that I had 3 good follicles. I can’t remember the exact #s however 1 was in the 20s and the other 2 were 19s. She said to give it one more day, so I did took ovadrill HSG trigger shot on CD 14 at 11:15PM. She scheduled the IUI for WED 3/18/15 at 11:15AM. So now I’m in my TWW and im trying to relax, but its sooooo hard. I can’t stop thinking about it!!!
Did anyone have any luck with IUI on the first time? How many follicles did you have? What timing did you use from the time you took the trigger and when you did your IUI? How many baby’s did you get if you got a BFP?
Baby dust to you all! Say a prayer for us please…

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there! Good luck to you this month!!

I had my first iui last month with 3 follies but my uterine lining was too thin and AF came 4 days early.
I just did iui #2 and my lining is a bit better hopefully this will be out month!

9 years ago

Thank you! Hopefully this is our month! If you don't mind me asking, what timeing did you use from the time you took your trigger to when you had your IUI?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo