Community post

Discussion

Countdown to TTC: My 52 Weeks

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, but DH and I have recently decided that we are going to start TTC next August (2014)!

To get geared up for the big date and get my mind and body in the right place, I am trying to take on a different challenge each week that will help me be more prepared for baby #1. This week, I focused on hydration (to read about it on my blog, click here: http://deductiveparenting.blogspot.com/2013/08/countdown-to-ttc-week-51.html).

How long is everyone else waiting to try? Are you still tracking ovulation in the meantime? What are you doing, if anything, to get ready? Any suggestions for other things I should do in the coming weeks of my countdown?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Before I started, I started taking prenatals for months. Very important!!

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Good point! I am already taking a multivitamin with folic acid but plan to pick out a prenatal I like around 6 months before and start taking it. Suggestions for a good one?

10 years ago • Post starter

I'll be starting TTC December 2014 so I know what it's like to have a long wait!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo