Community post

Discussion

One breast more sore than the other! Is this normal??

I got an early positive HPT and I'm getting all the classic signs of pregnancy! But one odd thing I'm feeling is that even though both breasts are sore, one is significantly more sore than the other. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I haven't felt this in my previous two pregnancies, so it makes me a little nervous.
Thanks for the input!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello Love4#3,
When I was pregnant with my daughter I had the same thing my left breasts was much more sore than my right. No worries I'm sure it's very normal I had a healthy pregnancy and perfect little girl. I'm currently ttc # 3, 3 dpo and I'm actually experiencing the same thing my left breast is more sore than the right. Hopefully that's a good sign for a lol

Best of luck to you,
TK

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1425189600z4z28z14.png

9 years ago

Thanks, TKmomma!
I know there's a huge range of normal when it comes to pregnancy! With my other two kiddos, I was equally sore on both sides. But this threw me off. And since I had a miscarriage back in October, I'm a little more skittish than I was in the past. So I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! :)
I'm 11 DPO and my symptoms were pretty obvious within just a few days! Good luck to you and your #3!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm experiencing this right now at 7dpo, very unusual! I too just recently experienced two miscarriages so I may be paying a little too much attention! Good luck to you!

9 years ago

Noahsmomma7, Yay! It's not just us! :) Good luck to you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo